Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1109|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[lag] Connection Issue

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-28 04:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Whenever I play MLBB, game connection is unstable. Although my connection is stable, game always lag. Before playing, I checked my connection using several webistes which check ping test and I also pinged google. MLBB connection shows about 10 ~ 80ms but it suddenly drops to 256ms and higher frequently. My connection is stable and MLBB alone is the problem. I need the resovle for this issue immediately. Hope someone will solve my problem. It's been months now.

Post time 2021-10-28 11:49 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. Have you tried connecting to another wifi and tested. Try speed mode on/off after airplane mode off/on. Do submit your Id, server id, region and make sure you hve updated to latest game version too. Hope it helps.
Post time 2021-10-29 12:13 AM | Show all posts
You can try sitting near your WiFi router or try to restart your Wifi router.
Or let your wifi router cooldown before restarting.
If it doesn't work then do what
seimz suggested

-C4lam1tyG0D
 Author| Post time 2021-10-29 01:08 AM | Show all posts
C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2021-10-29 12:13 AM
You can try sitting near your WiFi router or try to restart your Wifi router.
Or let your wifi rout ...

I'm playing under the router. If I keep closer I have to sit on top of the router :') This is not my connection issue. MLBB's server lag or something. Or my server location is so far from me. I'm currently on 2182
Post time 2021-10-29 11:27 AM | Show all posts
Ouh it just you have to avoid many players/user using your network or you have to speedy up your wifi connection make 100mbps Just a few way you should try better than doing nothing
Post time 2021-10-29 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Hello Heptaknight !
I understand your problem. This game need a lot of connexion...

But maybe we can find a solution for that (I hope)...!

On this application :
1. Could you check your server. Sometimes, mlbb connect to other server and connection is unstable.
2. Please active Wifi + 4G (if you are) to amplify your connection.

If you are always this problem after that, maybe your box is limited (even if you can use google and others) and you must amplify on your computer for mlbb. You must search configuration settings on your PC.

Good Luck !

Post time 2021-10-29 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Scyther1 at 2021-10-29 11:09 PM
Hi @Heptaknight ,

Actually, when we say that the game server is the one who is lagging, then all of the players will experience the lag. However, I don't experience any connection issue when I play with the game as well as my friends which proves that the problem is not the server.

It is indeed possible that the server location that you are in with is the one that causing the connection issue.

Since you have reported the issue already while waiting, try checking these things:

• Make sure that there are no running downloads while you are playing the game for it might consume the data.
  • Make sure that there are no running applications while you are playing the game.
  • Make sure that there are no plugins running in the background while playing the game.

Related Thread: Is there really any plug-in that can cause lags to others?

~ Greetings!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 01:38 PM GMT+8