Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 605|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Items Concept and Items Buffs

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-30 04:26 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Valhalla
+90 Physical Attack
+400 HP
+7% Movement Speed

Unique Passive: Ataraxia
Reduces physical defense of nearby opponents by 9–30.

Recipe: fury hammer+ogre tomahawk
Price: 2165

Nearby = 5.5 yards
Does not stacks with War Axe.
Does not stacks when multiple heroes of the same team bought it.

Cinquedea
+30 Magic Power
+24 Physical Defense

Unique: +10 Magic Penetration
Unique Passive: Vengeance of the Gladiator
Once the hero's HP falls below 30%, they gain a shield that absorbs 140–420(+45% hero's Max Mana) physical damage and increase their magic power by 8–50 for 4 seconds. Cooldown: 55 Seconds

Recipe: mystery codex+leather jerkin
Price: 1180

The shield, only absorbs physical damage.
Does not stacks with Genius Wand.
This equipment is the counterpart of Magic Blade

Gladius
+55 Magic Power
+30 Physical Defense
+5% Magic Lifesteal

Unique: +20 Magic Penetration
Unique Passive: Vengeance of the Gladiator
Once the hero's HP falls below 30%, they gain a shield that absorbs 250–810(+65% hero's Max Mana) physical damage and increase their magic power by 30–100 for 4 seconds. Cooldown: 55 Seconds

Recipe: cinquedea+mystery codex
Price: 2185

The shield, only absorbs physical damage.
This equipment is the counterpart of Rose Gold Meteor.

Mirage
+55 Magic Power
+800 HP

Unique: +10 Magic Penetration
Unique Passive: Scepter of Slaughter
Increase magic penetration by 9(+1.2*hero level).
Unique Passive: Magic Instrument
Restores 8% HP and 4% Mana after dealing damage. Cooldown: 7 Seconds

Recipe: magic wand+area belt
Price: 2060

Winter Truncheon
Removes +25 Physical Defense

Feather of Heaven
+65 Magic Power
+30% Attack Speed
+5% Movement Speed

Unique Passive: Affliction
Basic attack will deal 0(+40% total magic power) extra magic damage.
Unique Passive: Extraordinary
Gains 30% resilience/cc reduction for 2.5 seconds after basic attack hit a target.

Blood Orb
+15 Physical Attack
+350 HP
+10% Cooldown Reduction

Unique Passive: Demonize
Once the hero's HP falls below 30%, they gain 11–25% damage reduction and increase their spell vamp by 3–10% for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 70 Seconds
Recipe: hero's ring+iron hunting bow
Price: 1210

This equipment is the counterpart of Magic Blade.

Queen's Wings
+25 Physical Attack
+800 HP
+5% Spell Vamp

Unique: +15% Cooldown Reduction
Unique Passive: Demonize
Once the hero's HP falls below 30%, they gain 21–35% damage reduction and increase their spell vamp by 13–20% for 5 seconds. Cooldown: 70 seconds

Recipe: blood orb+vitality crystal
Price: 2250

This equipment is the counterpart of Rose Gold Meteor.

Onslaught
+30 Physical Defense

Unique Passive: Bladed Armor
When receiving basic attacks, reflects 15% of the damage taken (before damage reduction) to the attackers, slowing them down by 15% for 1.5 seconds.

Recipe: leather jerkin
Price: 880

Rondel
+370 HP
+24 Physical Defense

Recipe: vitality crystal+leather jerkin
Price: 650

Blade Armor
+800 HP
+90 Physical Defense

Unique Passive: Bladed Armor
When receiving basic attacks, reflects 25% of the damage taken (before damage reduction) to the attackers, slowing them down by 25% for 2.5 seconds.

Recipe: spike shield+onslaught+leather jerkin
Price: 2400

Pauldron
+70 Magic Defense

Active Skill: Relinquish
Removes all control effects (airborne, transform and freeze effect excluded). Cooldown: 210 Seconds

Recipe: magic resist cloak+magic resist cloak+magic resist cloak
Price: 1660

Active Skill-Relinquish can removes suppression effect.
Active Skill-Relinquish cannot removes airborne, transform and freeze effect.

Valiant Bulwark
+800 HP
+25 Physical Defense
+90 Magic Defense

Unique Passive: Unfathomable
Increase Max HP by 15%.
Active Skill: Relinquish
Removes all control effects (airborne, transform, and freeze effect excluded), and gains crowd control immunity and 25% extra movement speed for 1.2 seconds. Cooldown: 210 seconds

Recipe: rondel+pauldron+vitality crystal
Price: 3005

Active Skill-Relinquish can removes suppression effect.
Active Skill-Relinquish cannot removes airborne, transform and freeze effect.

Flower of Life
+750 HP
+30 Physical Defense
+30 Magic Defense

Unique Passive: Recuperate
If no damage is taken or dealt within 5 seconds, the next basic attack on-hit will restores 180(+5% of Max HP) points of HP, and increasing hero's movement speed by 50% for 1.5 seconds.

Recipe: silence robe+rondel
Price: 1955

Post time 2021-10-30 06:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MarcoPRO99 at 2021-10-30 07:00 PM

nice suggestion my friend but moontoon will probably not care and focus more on skins and hero releases i am almost giving up on this game moontoon of course is capable making alot of creative items in the game but they chose not to right now we have measley 13 tank items and most of them are useless

Tank items (13 items in total)
A.  Lacks crit reduction passive in items
- outcome: mm like bruno could bully tanks despite building all armor. if you played in the old season there is actually a crit reduction item passive i forgot what is called but moontoon removed despite being a useful counter for countering crit heroes eright now heroes like ling are way to powerful since there are no crit reduction passive only as a stat which is the twilight armor that only applies to the user
B. tank items lack cd reduction items
- items like oracle, demon wings, thunderbelt are more suited for fighters than tanks the only decent item is dominance ice but provides no hp and its mainly use for anti heal purposes only so if the enemy are using burst heroes this item is probably not good way to build
C. Lack of magic resistance items in the game
- Right now we only have two that can counter burst magic heroes  which are athen shield and radiant armor combo, cursed helmet is usually used for chip dmg and oracle like i said is much more suited for figthers, adding back the old athena shield passive as a new name new item is probably the best choice for moontoon but i doubt they would do it

Magic items (18 items)
A. Lacks crit dmg, attk speed items
outcome: heroes like guin, silvanna, and the new hero ammon does not scale well in the late game if the enemy team buys radiant armors they dont do dmg at all.
B. no mana burn/steal items in the game
- there are only a few heroes in the game that have high mana  usage but most of the roster have very low mana usage as a result most mages in the game dont bother buidling the useless book item  and even gusion top pro players dont even build calamity reaper anymore they just straight up buy burst item to easily dominate the game

Physical
A. like you suggest there are no physical def reduction in the game. (old hepta was a ohsycial def reduction item before but it was change)B. lacks mana regen or total mana  items in the physical section

unique items
-unlike in lolwr, ml lacks jack of all trades item thatb gives def magic and physcial a bit of attk
-

Post time 2021-10-31 02:38 AM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-10-30 06:58 PM
nice suggestion my friend but moontoon will probably not care and focus more on skins and hero relea ...

Few pts I want to say about the items. Lack of crit dmg and attack speed items for mage is bc many there are not too many heroes that are extremely reliant on attack speed. As you noticed moontoon hasnt made a lot of hero that deals hybrid dmg. With that said, there has to be more items.
Post time 2021-10-31 12:04 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-10-31 02:38 AM
Few pts I want to say about the items. Lack of crit dmg and attack speed items for mage is bc many ...

i am still hoping though i mean moontoon are already revamping the shitty emblem system that we have right now so i am hoping they can put more items items in the game
Post time 2021-11-1 02:22 AM | Show all posts
MarcoPRO99 replied at 2021-10-31 12:04 PM
i am still hoping though i mean moontoon are already revamping the shitty emblem system that we ha ...

Reasonable. But items don't bring as much as money as hero and skins sadly.
Post time 2021-11-6 10:50 PM | Show all posts
Hi

Thank you for your suggestions
really hope for new item added in the game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 02:35 PM GMT+8