Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 729|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Tanks got nerfed?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-10-31 03:55 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I tank all the time so I know what my limits are before backing out, but after the update it seems i die so quickly. I notice this issue on Tigreal as I play him the most, Anyone notice a change in their tanks?
Post time 2021-10-31 10:24 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-10-31 10:27 AM

As tank player, i have answer. And negative armor patch have nothing common with it.

No, tanks still tanky as wel. But some heroes have insane damage, that you cant block. Do you remember old zhask? He was oneshoot you by 2-3 sec, even you will have a 12k hp, and good magic damage resist.

For current patch, a lot of same characters. Zhask still deal insane damage. X.borg deal a lot of True damage that cant be reduced. Clint deal cosmic damage as well. Beatrix most likely deal damage based on percent of you health. Alpha deal 10k damage for 1 sec combo, sun deal 10k damage by 1-2 sec, or deal percent damage, roger as well, will deal 10k damage by 3 sec. Jawhead in frist half-game can oneoneshoot any target. Karina have true damage, that cant be reduced. Vale deal 30-50% of you healh by 2 sec. Claude still a Claude. Dyrroth also need a 2-4 sec to kill any target, even tank. Layla and natan on low ranks, deal damage that kill every target by a 2 hits. And maybe 6-8 for tank that deadly as well if you team have no idea, how to focus. Argus, barats and etc...

A lot of OP characters. And you cant ban them all.  

Why negative armor patch and armor reduce didnt matter? Well, its matter. For all characters except tanks. Because tanks will buy a lot of armor. No one character have enough reduce to make it negative for tank. Also than more armor you will buy, than more less bonus you will get. And reduce 30 armor of 90, not this painfull as reduce 30 armor of 60.

For sure its while we not talking about reduce by percent as can like dyrrah. But all percent reduce out of meta. Likely you will not face it.
Post time 2021-10-31 05:17 AM | Show all posts
Well of course, is because of the negative Armor Patch, you die quicker in a team now because there's so much armor reduction during the fight.
Post time 2021-10-31 09:33 AM | Show all posts
I think heroes like bruno have skills with dmg reduction as well.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-10 04:33 AM GMT+8