Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 569|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Physical and Magic Penetration adjustment

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-3 07:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In the latest patch it's already discussed about the adjustment of negative armor penetration in items, i think the best way to balance this out is adjust the penetration in items depending on hero levels, for example divine glaive adjust its penetration from 35% to 10%-40% which will give higher damage in late games. Also malefic roar from 35% to 10%-40% physical penetration. I think this is just fair enough coz a lot of heroes are still giviing unfair advantages in early games
Post time 2021-11-4 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Yeah what so brilliant***Approve
Are happy having your games or struggle in this new patch

Comments

ouh i mean cause  Post time 2021-11-4 12:21 AM
I couldn't come with the complaint course a game is just a game for me small matter like this make me feel comfortable  Post time 2021-11-4 12:20 AM
Post time 2021-11-4 05:21 AM | Show all posts
Kinda agree with you, seems like a fair adjustment regarding the armor penetration melting tnks recently. Also penetration items are usually bought mid-late game, so this wont affect much imo. Lets hear othr opinions too. Support.
Post time 2021-11-5 08:57 AM | Show all posts
@KwonYongki

I actually feel that it is kind of redundant given that Penetration items technically do lower your damage output if you choose to buy them too early (before your core item set is completed). And buying them in middle late-late game does not impact much either other than being a direct counter to armor/magic resistance, given that your enemies have longed completed their own core item sets.

If anything, tanks should simply be buffed slightly across the board to cope with the meta, rather than introduce scaling to penetration items given that my points above kind of prove it to be redundant.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-17 03:13 PM GMT+8