Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 592|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

Hi everybody!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-4 08:32 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hii, I'm DarqLite, i'm from Romania. I play Mobile Legends Bang Bang from 2014 and i never get bored. I'm a Selena player, my best hero in this game, i love her and i hope MLBB will bring some adjustment or a revamp. Will be so amazing.
Post time 2021-11-4 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Hi and welcome to the Club. Let's explore it together. I don't mind if you have question about this forum.
Post time 2021-11-5 08:53 AM | Show all posts
@DarqLitee

Welcome to our Forum, where players can exchange knowledge as well as tips/gameplays with each other. Do PM or tag any of our Forum Moderators should you be in need of any help or assistance in regards to the game.

On a side note, Selena might be getting nerfed in the next patch. There has been attempts to do so in the advanced server, though nothing is really final at this point in time.
Post time 2021-11-6 04:32 AM | Show all posts
Hei there you, my fellow romanian friend and welcome to the forum! Remember to be respectful at all times and enjoy your experience here!
Post time 2021-11-8 12:30 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to the forum!
Playing with Selena is quite difficult and needs a lot of practice. Glad that you made it through!
Hope you enjoy your stay in this awesome place :)
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-29 11:24 AM GMT+8