Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 642|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Mood] Discussion about leakers' shut down of youtube channels and social media content

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-5 09:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Vincenza@849 at 2021-11-5 09:44 AM

Since the beginning of this month, leakers are uploading less content and, since Wednesday 3/11/2021 I have been reading news about leakers' shut down of youtube channels and social networks (such as facebook, instagram, tiktok, etc.).

Considering most of leakers have at least an account in the advanced server, I foresee the escape of a significant percentage of them from the advanced server.

In my opinion, there are only 2 possible causes about their shut downs:
-leakers have got much more informations in the last few days/weeks/months;
-since Moonton is now property of Bytedance, the advanced server policy will be changed (with possibility of non-disclosure agreement/copyright claim on future releases).

Leakers' youtube channels and social networks with upcoming events, skins, emotes, action emotes, avatar borders, sacred statues, spawn effects, recall effects, elimination effects, kill notifications would be in danger.
Example of leakers (I'm sorry for them) in danger (it's obviously longer, but there is also the possibility that I've just made mistakes):
-kazuki official;
-aceunyil;
-otep gaming;
-dafrixkun;
-abyssal_mlbb;
-grangerml;
-asy official;
-icocow;
-expert_leonin;
-ml_bakugo;
-afk again;
-clicker official yt,
-devclovedmlbb;
-argus_darkangel;
-ml_celestial;
-leakermlbb;
-zz_gaming;
-ml_date;
-informantmlbb;
-anything 4 you;
-leakersilvanna;
-asherprogames;
-coco cola sama;
-edgaming;
-yahanu gamer;
-vy gaming;
-mantel gaming;
-voltaofficialyt;
-rzeed.legendary
-eli asero.

Hororo chan, Elgin, Ozaress & company will be safe because their videos in advanced server are more attached to gameplay and to advanced server patch notes.

Post time 2021-11-5 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-5 02:34 PM

I not get a problem at all, while we have a beta server, survey and etc. We already have a spoilers for a like 3 next mounths... Why we ever need a leekers?

Comments

hah I'm agreed  Post time 2021-11-5 03:10 PM
Post time 2021-11-5 12:06 PM | Show all posts
Moonton have the right to shutdown tho. Spreading leaks without authorization from Moonton is prohibited. Same situation of Mihoyo(GI), they also started terminating leakers of their game. It's just so sad to see leakers efforts gone to waste but well, it's the companies' decision. Other games prohibited leaking game progress like LoL so it's just normal for Moonton to do that.

Comments

I think they just made predictions about the survey and wanna get some word from their viewers about their discussion I guess  Post time 2021-11-5 03:14 PM
Post time 2021-11-5 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Agree with Jadee, its cool to see leaks of upcoming game assets but Its upto Moonton whether they will claim copyright, coz its their property and right. We'll have to see .
Post time 2021-11-5 06:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Yuxina at 2021-11-6 11:39 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-5 07:31 AM
I not get a problem at all, while we have a beta server, survey and etc. We already have a spoilers  ...

How you can see advanced server ?

I'm very sad if leakers disappear... But I understand Moonton...

Post time 2021-11-5 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Yuxina replied at 2021-11-5 06:07 PM
How you can see advanced server ?

Horo chun and etc. A lot of other blogers.
Post time 2021-11-5 08:04 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-5 12:43 PM
Horo chun and etc. A lot of other blogers.

Ahhh but you are not ?
Post time 2021-11-5 08:24 PM | Show all posts

I am not.

But maybe its even good. Test server has a lot of bugs, unbalance things, and bad players, as i know.
Post time 2021-11-6 07:37 PM | Show all posts
So, there's a difference between leakers and other youtubers who are more close to just showing gameplays and patch notes changes. As mentioned above, leaks are not allowed. And this is a rule among us mods aswell. Regarding what was said above, that it's a shame of their work go to waste..well yeah, agreed, BUT they all knew it's a risk they're taking right? We'll just have to see what the future holds, maybe it's not quite how we see it and their accounts are disabled for different reasons
Post time 2021-11-9 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-5 01:24 PM
I am not.

But maybe its even good. Test server has a lot of bugs, unbalance things, and ...

I think it's normal !
The objective is to readjust everything so, it's just a "test" server.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-21 06:04 PM GMT+8