Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 670|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ဂိမ္​းႏွင္​့ခ်ိတ္​ဆက္​လို႔မရဘူး

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-8 02:33 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Join to game

Post time 2021-11-8 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Scyther1 at 2021-11-8 02:35 PM

Hi @#LORD# ,

Thank you for reaching out and I really feel sorry for the inconvenience that you are facing right now.

First of all, it seems like you are writing in the wrong thread. You've written a title using the Burmese language "ဂိမ္​းႏွင္​့ခ်ိတ္​ဆက္​လို႔မရဘူ" which is translated to English "Unable to connect to the game".

Keep in mind that English is the only allowed language in General Discussion. However, you can write new posts using your language in မြန်မာ.

Going back to the topic, here are the things that might help you with the problem that you have encountered:

1. Check your internet connection
Keep in mind that Mobile Legends is an online game. Therefore, it requires an internet connection so you can play.

2. Try changing network
You can try connecting to another Wifi or Mobile Data. You can also try using VPN to check if it will work.

3. Update the game
The game version that you have might be outdated. You should restart the game and wait for it will update on its own.

4. Consider reinstalling the game
If the first three possible solutions didn't work, maybe you should reinstall the game.

Note: If you are having difficulties with English, you may contact me for I can translate this for you. However, if this thread will be moved to the right thread, I will be translating this thread's reply.

~ Greetings!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 10:29 AM GMT+8