Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 620|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] NO BAN LEGENDS BANG BANG

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-11 01:06 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Gannicus27 at 2021-11-11 01:10 AM

Today i got 2 afk player but none of them got any punishment because if you stay afk at middle of game system doesnt detect you afk.

If you have 110 credit , you can stay afk because you will lose -15 credit and you still have 95 credit

No ban legends bang bang.You lose players everyday and it makes me happy.

No ban legends bang bang developers thinks if they ban afk players and cheaters , they will lose them.But useless no ban legends bang bang developers cant understand that each afk player or cheater causes many player leave game.This is the point
Post time 2021-11-11 02:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-11 02:04 AM

If player was have 110 points. He was play like 75 games without any afk before, offends and etc.

If you will stand afk middle of the game, but will not to try trick system, you will still get punishment.

Also man. Are you never was have a disconnection or game crush? Some time peoples afk for reasons beyond their control(most time when 110 point will do it is). And you want to ban peoples for it? That game lose players like you makes me happy.

But what make me more happy, more players come than leave. So numbers of players(not accounts) is increase(you may check it by yourself). And instead you, game have not a toxic player now. Its make me really happy.
Post time 2021-11-11 04:24 AM | Show all posts
Not sure how it works. I thought AFK will be punished without fail.

If you want to report, you can do it by providing all the required details either here or in-game CS
 Author| Post time 2021-11-11 07:54 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-11-11 04:24 AM
Not sure how it works. I thought AFK will be punished without fail.

If you want to report, you can  ...

Cs doesnt help about afk  or troll.I reported many of them i dont see they get action

Comments

really...show up me some evidence  Post time 2021-11-11 07:04 PM
 Author| Post time 2021-11-11 09:07 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-11 02:02 AM
If player was have 110 points. He was play like 75 games without any afk before, offends and etc.

Yes yes new players member increase thats why we are waiting 15 minite for match up. Before 1 year we were waiting max 15 sec.
Post time 2021-11-11 07:21 PM | Show all posts
If you will stand afk middle of the game, but will not to try trick system, you will still get punishment.

You can go afk in the middle of the game but, from my experience, system do not always register that as AFK. I don't know why, maybe you need to be certain time afk, like 5 or more minutes. Because I played many games where someone gone afk after we start losing and we are losing for next 5 to 10 minutes and at the end, system show him as bronze medal, not AFK.
Post time 2021-11-11 07:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-11 07:35 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-11-11 09:07 AM
Yes yes new players member increase thats why we are waiting 15 minite for match up. Before 1 year ...

Last year (2020) is anomaly for any game. because a pandemic. Any games have a big increasing players numbers. If you will try to compary with other MOBA. They was lost much more players of this.

And which is more matter, this is only 2020 May-Jule anomaly. Right now, Mlbb have about 25% more players than november 2020. Yeah. Its still 25% less than May 2020. But others MOBA have like 40% less players.

And this is about numbers by worlds. Maybe something happens in Turkey(like a cold war inside? Or USA sanctions?) and we lost this country. Its make s5tank as turkish haters happy.
Post time 2021-11-12 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Since update, afk are more punishing...! I think that for a first time, okay it's a problem for the team but, someone can afk for many reasons for 1 time (disconnection, private life, etc)...

The sanction is now efficient for me... !
Post time 2021-11-13 12:03 AM | Show all posts
Recently few players asked me to remove their ban for using profanity, racist comments, etc in game. Unfortunately we can only check why they are banned. To remove the ban, they should contact customer care through email and its a long process and does not guarantee ban removal.

Usually profanity results in 2 credit scores but somehow these players are banned from game. I don't know what words they used. I would like to inform this here because it might save at least few players who think punishment system is not working from getting banned

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 07:01 AM GMT+8