Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: lightyear
Collapse the left

[Complaint] REMOVE winrate calculation in classic

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-13 07:11 PM | Show all posts
Also MLBB is not really great for content makers.

JassNoLimit says HIIIIIIII
Post time 2021-11-13 11:56 PM | Show all posts
haise_kaneki replied at 2021-11-13 02:19 PM
I believe that US plays PC and consoles rather than mobile games because they believe that you can ...

But do people really make money playing mlbb as much as other moba games. If you haven't noticed in U.S, people put more emphasis on lol than mlbb. There is a reason why lol pro players in N.A get paid more than mlbb pro players. In the U.S, if you are trying to make money, playing mlbb will get u no money.
Post time 2021-11-14 09:04 PM | Show all posts
MMR is calculated only based on rank games. You can refer that to see how good a player is in rank games.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-15 09:54 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-11-15 10:10 AM
Anand replied at 2021-11-14 09:04 PM
MMR is calculated only based on rank games. You can refer that to see how good a player is in rank g ...

do i ever say mmr? do you understand the topic? u as moderator not even understand the topic here how come u became a moderator kid?.and try not interfere if u dont even understand the topic please drop your moderator not even suets you
 Author| Post time 2021-11-15 09:58 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-11-13 11:56 PM
But do people really make money playing mlbb as much as other moba games. If you haven't noticed i ...

even lol are pioneer after dota but for mobile mlbb are leading coz they pioneer early game for mobile.as for lol or others opcoming they start late as mobile gaming.i dindt see much there
 Author| Post time 2021-11-15 10:05 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-11-12 05:01 PM
Is it? I am not a streamer and not making money from this game(at least right now). Most moderator ...

if mlbb not a really for a content and why u here anyway
Post time 2021-11-15 10:24 AM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-15 09:58 AM
even lol are pioneer after dota but for mobile mlbb are leading coz they pioneer early game for mo ...

my pt is this do u think u could make money right now with mlbb in u.s.a. Why the fck are u playing this game for content when you could play other games that are better content in U.S. This makes no sense to me, who watches mlbb in the U.S, even assassindave says that mlbb in united States is a joke. If you were in Asian country then you will make money but in the United States you might as well as play a different game if u want viewers. Lol is still more popular in the U.S.A than mlbb.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-15 11:46 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-11-15 11:47 AM
aznager replied at 2021-11-15 10:24 AM
my pt is this do u think u could make money right now with mlbb in u.s.a. Why the fck are u playin ...

u in u.s region or what? im in asian so content mlbb will make me some forture in it so what? i dont give a shit about u.s or what ever if the us think that mlbb is a joke who cares? do you care? as long i can make money with mlbb as content im ok with it. and now you got problem?
Post time 2021-11-15 01:19 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-15 09:54 AM
do i ever say mmr? do you understand the topic? u as moderator not even understand the topic here h ...

lol

My point is ignore win rate as I can have a win rate of 30 in rank and 70 in classic and average win rate will be >50

I do not support removing win rate of classic games. Those with bad win rate in rank can play classic and improve their win rate.

After reaching Mythic V, many players stop playing rank and focus on increasing win rate in classic.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-15 01:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-11-15 02:05 PM
Anand replied at 2021-11-15 01:19 PM
lol

My point is ignore win rate as I can have a win rate of 30 in rank and 70 in classic ...

how kid like u can be a moderator i also dont understand u not approved thats your problem. nor your dad own that moonton either and also this not your solo game its global. u just play moderator kid that pretending to understand each discussion and show off power that i can talk what ever i want coz im MODERATOR KID

ps: no wonder so many toxic in mytic v hard to push. fyi mytic v is a new legend you know why????????.coz kiD like existed in ml that destroy WR IN CLASSIC
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 11:34 AM GMT+8