Collapse the left

[Complaint] REMOVE winrate calculation in classic

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2021-11-17 08:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-11-17 08:11 AM
Anand replied at 2021-11-16 11:08 PM
I would like to notify you about few regulations for this forum

5. The use of vulgar language, dru ...

try to show your moderator kid equipment? cry baby? anyway u not my member u just another kid try to act boss around here
Post time 2021-11-17 11:14 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-12 08:01 AM
sound like u are epic/legend/or mytic v abadi that being carry by others.fyi most of people here ma ...

What is the meaning of 'abadi' ?
Post time 2021-11-18 12:23 AM | Show all posts
In the game, it says Hero Win Rate on Battlefield, so removing Classic win from its calculation will lose the meaning,

When you mention `High match, Low winrate` because of `Train a lot in classic` and can play well, and then you say:
`as we know most of player L*SER D*MB DOG I***TIC TOXIC making classic as training/troll room`

You appreciate them by `can play well` but you also say they are I**OT by training hero that they dont know on classic?

Let say Moonton remove Classic win from Hero Win Rate,
Suppose Account A, playing from Season 2, Main Hero Fanny (6000+ Match, 92% Win Rate)
The onwer of Account A is a Pro, then on Season 19 he sell the account to Noob,

When the Noob on Draft pick, he Request to Using Fanny, and showing the Old Owner Win Rate,
Of course our teammate will swap his position with him.

Then on the game, his teammate will get mad `St**p Jungler`, `Fanny Win Rate GB`, `Fanny Darat` etc.

High Win Rate does not mean him are Pro, it mean `Hero Statistic on the Battlefield` not `User experience using that Hero`.

On the Ranked Mode, Match Making Rate (MMR) is more Relavant than Win Rate, since MMR is going to reset every season, and its hard to raise our Hero MMR since it based on how much our Current Season Win Rate, and our Score every match, and one more, High MMR does not mean he gain it with skill., like our current Alucard Global Rank 1. 10K match, 90%+ Win Rate, but the enemy is the same every match.

On the draft pick and gameplay, we don't know if our teammate are pro or noob, we can only trust his selection and hope the best, especially on Solo Queue, we don't know what the purpose of our teammate for playing this game, is it for Winning, Push MMR, Just Having Fun, or Just relieve Stress,
All we can do is Hoping for the best, trash talk our teammate will make the gameplay even worse.

If you want to not getting trolled by these `I***OTIC player`, you can form 5-player party with your friend, that will make sure you will not get `ST**ID teammate`.

I personally does not care with my Hero Win Rate, like Beatrix, 700Match 45% Win Rate, since I only playing this game to relieve stress, and for fun playing with my friend, and collecting cute Skin.
Post time 2021-11-18 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-18 01:32 AM
428 replied at 2021-11-18 12:23 AM
In the game, it says Hero Win Rate on Battlefield, so removing Classic win from its calculation will ...

Another thing for you thought. Good matchmaking must make you winrate exactly 50%. So, if you have more its not a you merit. Its a moontone fault. Is it really matter, when all players must have the same wr (50%)?

But. For me, personally, classic is like boommanders. Its like you saw teammete that show - i am aamon, i have a 60% wintater in boommanders! Plz swap me!
And i am also not belive in to MMR. Most players with high MMR just farm it in party. And MMR in party and solo MMR is 2 different things. Also, you may farm MMR on low ranks with wintrades. Never minds. MMR is like winrate a bad index.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-18 10:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2021-11-18 10:49 AM
428 replied at 2021-11-18 12:23 AM
In the game, it says Hero Win Rate on Battlefield, so removing Classic win from its calculation will ...

seems like your another toxic player in ml coz u dosnt care all these. i dont know your term to release stress for about 15 minutes is good?.u think play with loser for about 15 minutes and lose nothing sounds relief to you?for me that so wasted.and biggest wasted my time.
Post time 2021-11-18 01:20 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-18 10:38 AM
seems like your another toxic player in ml coz u dosnt care all these. i dont know your term to rel ...

Let me ask you, what is `toxic` mean?
Does `not care Hero Win Rate` make you `toxic`?

This game not only about win rate and skill, but also Friendship.

My term of relieving stress is: Play with my friend after work hour (9PM) and then sleep, it does not matter if we are winning or losing, and there are no one who complain our gameplay, because it is just a Game.

And then you say play with a `loser` and lose nothing is wasting time?
From my POV you only think about yourself, and your win rate.
If you want to not play with these `loser` you can form a party with other pro player that you can trust with, that is simple.

It's different from me, Friendship is more important than Win Rate, even if its `wasting my 15 minute for lose nothing`, and I will not Trash talk him, and just send `[All] Good Game`, because I know he is trying his `best` for playing this game, and we are having fun together.
Its better for `Friendship for Nothing` rather than `Win Rate for Everything`.

If you think playing with those `loser` is wasting your time, Why don't you look for something more worth with your time, like learning something new or a side job, instead of playing games all the time.
Post time 2021-11-18 06:07 PM | Show all posts
428 replied at 2021-11-18 01:20 PM
Let me ask you, what is `toxic` mean?
Does `not care Hero Win Rate` make you `toxic`?

wow friendship
another kid
Post time 2021-11-18 06:18 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-18 10:38 AM
seems like your another toxic player in ml coz u dosnt care all these. i dont know your term to rel ...

Man. its just different players types.

Some players enjoy wins.
Some players enjoy game process.
Some players enjoy collections(collect skins, heroes and etc)
Some players enjoy rank up.
Some players enjoy communicate with other.

For sure we all enjoy all of this. Its woud really painfull rank up, when you not enjoy a game process. But you have priorities. Like me - i love play the game, just because love this game. I love to rank up. But if i am cant get something, its not a hurt me.

And your just not understand it. Lose for us just not a calamity. Well lose this game, win next two. And this way, we a less toxic than you. Because we carry about win more, than wr, medals or hero wr. And not trow a game away, just because fear to lose.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-19 08:11 AM | Show all posts
NOOB__ replied at 2021-11-18 06:07 PM
wow friendship
another kid

yes and i try to laugh big time read that terms friendship.i bet this fella the biggest toxic ever in ml.even this kid try to follow in game i will not follow back.not even close one to make a friend to push
Post time 2021-11-19 08:04 PM | Show all posts
lightyear replied at 2021-11-19 08:11 AM
yes and i try to laugh big time read that terms friendship.i bet this fella the biggest toxic ever ...

Oh. Its calling "social bubble". Toxic players like you communicate most likely with another toxic players. Also you offend other players. So, offend you back is normal reactions even for none toxic. This way, you saw a lot of toxic players. But in reallity, they are less than 50%.

Personally, i am know a lot of not toxic players. Also. As i saw, most toxic players are kids. Peoples older than 21+ rarely to toxic. They are understand how to communicate with other peoples.
So most likely, you are kid, and man(or girl), that talking about friendship is not. Also, most likely he/she is right and you wrong. And its reallly funny
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-7 12:37 PM GMT+8