Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 518|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Service] Specific your item

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-11 06:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As you know Double 11 event is the largest sale Btw I spend 600+ Yellow diamond and 600++ Blue Diamond and still can't get anvil recall and almost give up and (Hope soon will get the moderator title) I just hope at least specific your actual amount on website if don't want to actual quantity be know in game players like scam Bonus Event (Tigreal special skin) ok just I spend almost 100 points still can't get it How could i get anvil recall Hah.

If you want me to guide you in Forum soon please comment and whenever you active send me some questions greet cause Im just bored in this forum seriously specifically in my country they like instagram Facebook and discord priority first That's why in Bahasa Melayu channel is less content It ok for Europe  What's you think?
Post time 2021-11-12 02:33 AM | Show all posts

Reply Awards +3 Wealth

I understand you, I've also spent all 800+ promo and some diamnds, still havent got it yet. My frns got it in a few draws, so It depends on luck and there's no specific amount for that.

Comments

how can we manage our luck if it's depends on system huh Whatever it cost I wanna get it of course need eat small meal everyday this month before next receive advance payment  Post time 2021-11-12 09:43 AM
Post time 2021-11-12 05:31 PM | Show all posts
@faizudin357

When Anvil recall first came out, I spent close to 3000 diamonds and all I got was trial cards. My other friends all got it within 1500-2000 diamonds, and on another recall event I got the other recall around 1300 diamonds.

The thing is you got to understand that such mechanics are essentially gacha, so it is extremely random and chance based. There's no such thing as a limit or amount because that's the fact of all chance based draws. There's no where which says that you will be guaranteed to be able to obtain a prize within x number of spins like Lucky Box/Collector skin events etc, or Zodiac or Magic Wheel.

So you got to understand this fact.

Comments

ahh so much complicated I dont understand it if I get the recall soon As my life gift for server 8391 I will be happy dont mind what cost  Post time 2021-11-12 07:27 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 10:22 PM GMT+8