Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 517|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

Want to know which country the account belong to by zone id

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-12 09:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by armitage03 at 2021-11-14 06:00 PM

Yesterday I recharge 150 diamonds for my boyfriend's little brothers account. One of them received fewer diamonds than the rest of the others although I paid the same price with my country currency. I suspect it was due to his account belonging to the foreign country server and different currency exchange rates cause this problem.
When I try to explain to him for server zone difference and ask him did he used VPN when he create the account, he refuse it was not the case. I am afraid he won't believe my word and will think I don't want to give him 150 diamonds and try to deceive the child. It was a gift from my side to help them be able to use it in the promo diamond event.

I want to know is there any other way to check one person server ID and give him proof of his account belonging to which country. So, he should discard his account and open a new one from our country. We all live in the same country. But he might mess up when he tries to use Facebook and our country block Facebook because of the military coup is happening. Most Myanmar people use VPN since then. Since he is still a child, he doesn't know what happened when he opened his account. But I want the proof to explain his account belong to which country server. Can you help me to check his account zone ID and tell me which country does it belong to? Or give me any resource that I can check for myself. His account zone ID is 4330.

Post time 2021-11-13 05:29 AM | Show all posts
Hello, sorry to hear that.
I think this issue would like with the service you used to recharge into their accounts. Us mods would have no control over viewing that information so it would be best to reach out to the service you used. Most services do have Live-chat services so that should be handy.
However, in-game customer service may also be of help but there could be a delay in their responses.

The servers beginning with (4)--- and (6)--- belong to the European countries.
Hope that helps and please do get back if you need more assistance.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 05:00 PM GMT+8