Register now.
Return to list New
Author: MightAlly
Collapse the left

[Share] How to deal with toxic teammates and bad matchmakig system

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-18 01:22 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2021-11-18 12:56 AM
Tired of ppl showing gold medals in history as proof of playing well. In more than half my matches s ...

As funny, medals its not only a "proof". Its a criteria for matchmaking.
But i not think you can change it anyway. You cant calculate player skill besides 2 index. Winrate by rank. And rank.
 Author| Post time 2021-11-18 02:54 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2021-11-18 12:56 AM
Tired of ppl showing gold medals in history as proof of playing well. In more than half my matches s ...

I have shown this picture because no one wants to tank. And for tank role is ez to get gold if you help team and dont feed.

I didnt play assasin on this account in 2 months. Frustrating even if I play 3 games top on this acc beacuse of it. And 2 games on smurf.

Post time 2021-11-18 03:08 PM | Show all posts
The more I play...the more I lose hope..Even when I think nothing can surprise me, apparently i'm still amazed by some players...one match i had to tank for an adc who had no idea what he was doing but he wouldn't swap with me so...He was legit going in first! Enemy had a troll diggie who kept coming in our turrets dying on purpose...And guess what we lost that match..why? Because my team wouldn't stay on their lane nor farm..In teamfights they were chasing feeding diggie so ofc enemy team would kill all of my team. This is how easy I kept losing my winrates totally random. I even lost 5 points of credit score because I was reported for afk. I'm NEVER afk. Legit NEVER. But I had 2 premades, guess what, Johnson and Odette who all they did was stay together and die together at every run they did. As a marksman I struggled to farm everywhere I could, sometimes didnt participate in teamfight to randomly die, untill I had a few items. The only conclusion I got to after my experiences as solo player - ALWAYS MUTE CHAT! And if I lose 2 or 3 consecutive matches, I just close the game and watch netflix to chill.
Post time 2021-11-18 09:52 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2021-11-20 05:51 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-11-18 09:52 PM
I have games like you in almost every match on original account so I stopped playing there and pla ...

To be fair, I'm starting to get confused about how punishment system works, like I said i got deducted 5 points for being afk, which I wasn't~ so my guess is, because of the 2 "pro duo" reports...As for the matchmaking..I kept thinking of ways to be improved, even thought it could be KDA based. But that won't work either since many players get wr and kda easily in teams or by being boosted somehow. This definetly remains one of the main issues at the moment. With the improvements that come with every patch..I honestly have faith we'll see some improvements there aswell
Post time 2021-11-25 01:55 AM | Show all posts
It's happend to me so more times and i just enjoy they troll, i mean.. i play for fun right? Yeah, it's so hard to advance in rank, but i go.. If the troll doesn't stop until 3-5 matches, i go brawl and i have fun.
So.. conclusion is "don't use your anger to hurt yourself for toxic players, all games have this kind of users, and we can't do anything, so enjoy and don't put so much effort for this"
Post time 2021-12-9 07:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2021-12-9 08:06 PM
MightAlly replied at 2021-11-18 02:54 AM
I have shown this picture because no one wants to tank. And for tank role is ez to get gold if you ...

Hey. I just meant in general not saying you're bad.

As for "ez to get gold, don't feed" you mean those tanks that run away at 50% hp while team dies, right? That's how I troll. 1 skill on enemy(or just buy encourage roam, counts as assist & teamfight participation) then just run. Enemy can't kill tank so easily & they don't try to. So your KDA is better than your teams (if they manage to get kills u get assist, if they die your death count is better in comparison)

As for when I play seriously & sacrifice for my team, gold medal chasers wait in bush then try for a last hit, or just don't participate if they have any chance of dying or not getting the last hit. So many games lost cause of selfish MVPs whose main priority is to get gold & mvp, even if it is mvp lose...

PS: See this thread. You can see the mentality many have about medal ranks.

Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 01:35 PM GMT+8