Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Arimadesu
Collapse the left

[Query] When Lolita's skin Genki Slam will be released?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-20 05:53 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-11-19 02:56 AM
Well good luck as long as people don't main her, I highly doubt she is going to get a good skin. I ...

This is sad...people should main her. She's super OP. she's a counter for so many heroes, including Cyclops and Chang'e, one of the most played mages..since Lolita's shield can block their ultimates...not to mention she can also block Harley's ult and first skill...Franco's hook..and list goes on on and on. She's the only tank I play when I have to play tank, I used to be global with her and I still main her. I doubt there will ever be a tank that I would love playing more than I love playing Loli
Post time 2021-11-20 11:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-11-21 03:30 AM
shinee. replied at 2021-11-20 05:53 PM
This is sad...people should main her. She's super OP. she's a counter for so many heroes, includin ...

Tssssshhhh. Dont tell them. Right now i am global, 65%+ wr on solo mythic and try climb to Mythic glories on her.

I not need a nerf for my OP main right now

P.S. Imagine someone try to smurf and blame matchmaking/report system because he cant get 70% wr, while i have it on my main account?  
Post time 2021-11-23 04:09 AM | Show all posts
The community will never know, like my Natalia, she suppose to get either an Epic/Collector skin soon, is called Warrioress Paragon, it's been almost 4 months now... I am waiting with agony xD

Post time 2021-11-25 02:00 AM | Show all posts
I didn't hear any information about the skin
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-30 02:21 PM GMT+8