Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 382|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

How to post in the forum

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-21 06:56 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi, first I just want to say that I am new to this forum so I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong page

I can't seem to post anything in this forum. When I go to ThreadList > New, it says "Sorry, you are not allowed to post thread in this forum, please click here to view details". But when I clicked it, it doesn't tell me what to do.
I can post here because I somehow managed to find the "Talking about Forum" page and it allow me to post something.

Thanks for any help.
Post time 2021-11-22 09:24 PM | Show all posts
You cant post directly from the 'Threadlist' section as it's not allowed for anyone to do so. You will have to go to the individual sections from the 'Forum' page and then select individual sections from there.
Hope that helps and have a great one!
Post time 2021-11-22 03:11 AM | Show all posts
Hello,
You can post now. Go to forum main page, In the 'Here I come' section you can find the topics you like to create the thread for. Enter it, and click on 'NEW' to post a new thread.
Post time 2021-11-21 09:38 PM | Show all posts
I guees cause you're new in this forum and you never do it before so the permission will be approve by Mod soon Just like me before cause I never post an image in this forum before Later for the second time I tried it Its work Just need to wait It may not been take a day Just a few moment if the Mods are online and if not it may take a few hour

Nice to meet you Hope you enjoyed it
 Author| Post time 2021-11-21 10:54 PM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-11-21 09:38 PM
I guees cause you're new in this forum and you never do it before so the permission will be approve  ...

Oh okay then. Thanks for the info!

Comments

Yeah welcome  Post time 2021-11-22 01:42 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 05:30 PM GMT+8