Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 700|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Aulus, the Forgotten Warrior

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-25 02:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by C4lam1tyG0D at 2021-11-24 12:46 PM

Copy the Code
May you Rest in Peace

RIP AUlus.png
Post time 2021-11-26 01:04 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Indeed; I barely see any Aulus nowadays. It's kind of sad isn't it? That heroes are getting discarded in the bin just because they aren't "META"

Oh god I hate this acronym so much.

Comments

I always hate the Meta, why can mostly majority of the heroes be balanced, it's ok to nerf the popular ones a little bit by adjusting the problem down a bit, 'cause meta heroes can do it all :/  Post time 2021-11-26 03:31 AM
Post time 2021-12-1 12:50 AM | Show all posts
@C4lam1tyG0D

Likewise, whenever I play non-meta heroes like Lesley, Layla, Hanzo (I love playing non-meta heroes btw) in rank, people go "are you sure you wanna play xxx hero" or they simply go "I troll" just because I choose to play non-meta heroes. This is despite me showing my win rate and number of matches to assure them that I indeed know what I'm doing, and I can be trusted to have a decent performance for my team.

People are just so hung up over meta that this causes them to be complacent and simply thinking that they only need meta to win, and not actual skills. It's been a huge problem since day 1 sadly.
Post time 2021-12-1 03:36 AM | Show all posts
I love to play not meta heroes. All my mains is not meta. But, i dont really like Aulus. Problem is he have weak early... and not insane late. He was desigen as late game crusher. But Argus, Aldos or any MM is better in late game . But hes data is about 50% wr. Depends on data he is balanced. Depends on my thought he have a really bad design.. So, idk.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-29 05:13 PM GMT+8