Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 646|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] Any explanation?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-11-26 10:51 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
For all EU players:

Did you notice amazing invasion of Egyptians on EU server? How the hell this happend? Guys, Egypt is 2500km away from Europe. Why there is no African server?

They duly replaced Ukraines and what is even worse, they are worse then Ukraines by far and there are many many more Egyptians than Ukraines.

I don't have anything against any nationality on this world but man...Europe server become asylum for all nations from any continent.

Like it is not enough we have millions of Ukraines and VPN users from Asian, now we got these Egyptians. There is no game without Egyptian and they are always worst out of 10 players. I rarely see Italians, Spanish, UK, France etc...

Post time 2021-11-28 01:54 AM | Show all posts
Complains about how ukraines are in rank and how everyone there is troll. Then asians come to EU and even worse than Ukraines, wait but it get worse, Egyptians come and troll even harder than urkaines and asians lmfao.  
Post time 2021-11-28 07:25 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Vincenza@849 at 2021-11-28 07:27 AM

I live in Europe too. The problem is not the high number of players in East Europe, Turkey, Egypt (but I don't live in those countries), but the drastically reduced number of active players in Europe without belonging to East Europe. The escape/retirement started around project next 2/end of season 20/begin of season 21, because of vaccines; later, most of vaccinated players (in East Europe there is lower percentage of vaccinated people respect to the rest of Europe) left this game to spend more time away from home (and not to play another game).
Moreover, I see less European countries in conquest of dawn in the last months: since I started playing this game (more than 2 years ago), United Kingdom finished at the 1st place something like 90% of weeks (in my opinion, because many players change flag/use vpn into UK), making other European countries (except for Germany, due to larger population, Poland and East Europe) demotivate in the last months. I would remove or rework (at least in Europe) conquest of dawn (it isn't balanced).

Comments

tnx for explanation bro  Post time 2021-11-28 10:04 PM
Post time 2021-11-28 03:34 AM | Show all posts
I guess players in EU server are very lucky if they play in 2 or 3 players team

I hope they join my server and help me reach higher ranks
Post time 2021-11-28 04:36 AM | Show all posts
Heiiii hei hei. I'm also in Europe server and I can relate to what he's saying..there's no match without situations like described by s5tank. Just like him, I have nothing against any nationality..but it's,  9 out of 10 cases it's troll, afk or "lag"...it's really becoming an issue, for real...
 Author| Post time 2021-11-28 10:06 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2021-11-28 01:54 AM
Complains about how ukraines are in rank and how everyone there is troll. Then asians come to EU and ...

And? The point of your comment? I am talking about facts
Post time 2021-11-29 12:21 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-11-28 10:06 PM
And? The point of your comment? I am talking about facts

Its just funny.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 10:13 AM GMT+8