Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 657|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Poll] Poll about matchmaking

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-3 09:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Please vote what do you think about matchmaking in mlbb for solo players.

Moonton can copy heroes from other moba games but why cant they copy matchmaking system from other mobas.Share your opinion here
Multiple Polls: ( Maximum 2 choices ), Total 14 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2021-12-3 02:33 PM | Show all posts
Well come one now...It has improved, gradually..people who have played since the beginning can see that...I would add an option, "it's okay-ish, but still needs some good improvements"...Plus, for example, if you play solo..or duo, regardless. If you pay attention, it's not the matchmaking that is a problem...you can still have a good player with 80% wr go afk or troll. The issue here is the players..players who can only play 1 role and they still pick it even if it was already picked...go say "i can't play mage, i'll go angela instead because why not" or "i won't tank"~ and he goes troll diggie. Or...he gives first blood or dies at read and he goes afk. How can the system change the mindset of players? Regardless of the issues the matchmaking has, I for one believe the main issue is actually players with bad mindset, no teamwork spirit and low patience.
d4d.png

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-12-3 07:30 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2021-12-3 02:33 PM
Well come one now...It has improved, gradually..people who have played since the beginning can see t ...

Is matchmaking on classic same as matchmaking on rank? I ask this because I played classic yesterday, been matched with 4 Mythic V players vs 3 Glory, Mythic II and Mythic I

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-12-4 01:21 AM | Show all posts
Matchmaking is bad, but playble IMHO. Disagree with all of this 3 points.

Is matchmaking on classic same as matchmaking on rank?

Not exactly the same. At least it allow to play team in 4 players and allow play with any rank friends. So, in some of my games i have grandmaster + mythic in one lobby. Impossible for ranked.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-12-4 06:58 AM | Show all posts
Solo is hard because they're stranger, they don't know your playstyle and others. So they just cluelessly(sometimes) play how they normally would without trying to help others because soloers have that "I am an independent player, I don't need teammate to win"

At the same time, people with high WR(>60%) doesn't want to match up with anyone below maybe 60% winrate 'cause those people tend to be the more toxic and wild side of ML.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-6 03:05 PM GMT+8