Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 875|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

With This Build, "Sprint" Hanzo is Back

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-4 03:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover

He used to be the fear of many. He used to use sprint to chase targets in ult form, he used to use sprint to escape from dire situation when in non-ult form. Ever since they reworked the jungling system where retribution becomes a must to get jungling equiments and ever since they nerfed his ult movement speed, he is nowhere to be seen in high elo. But worry not! This build brings the old Hanzo back!

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-12-4 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-12-4 05:58 PM

Bobameow was the users that make this forum interested This useful tips will make us that new with this game play confidently Thanks boba for sharing I wanna watch it. If anyone wants to share their gameplay just post in this forum in channel gameplay so that it will make us as users option to open this forum frequently plus it will make Mod host a giveaway and contests more consistent Hope this forum will be popular too
YOU'RE AWESOME
Position was the most important to win the game Keep an eye on map not just a word but was very meaningful I like you style Hope you will reach 1k sub later
 Author| Post time 2021-12-4 08:59 PM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-12-4 05:32 PM
Bobameow was the users that make this forum interested This useful tips will make us that new with t ...

Thanks for your support! I really appreciate it...
1k is still a long way to go xD right now I'm aiming for 500 because I want to open the community tab
Post time 2021-12-4 09:06 PM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

As always, I love it that you're always giving non-meta lots of love. Like you, I always enjoy playing heroes that people don't commonly play these days.

Just to share, actually in my honest opinion Hanzo can be used as an offlaner as well, and he seems to excel at it. Though he suck at in-person fighting and clash, he makes up for it with good mobility, lane controls and invasion of course. I love how annoying he can be, and also how great his roaming capabilities are (like ulti and going to mid for clash, then back to body at top lane instantly).
Post time 2021-12-4 09:40 PM | Show all posts
The fact that you're winning with underrated heroes proves many point, that you're a good player and at the same time these underrated heroes still have a chance in this meta. Personally, Hanzo is feared by non-mobile squishy heroes. However, what's holding him off is the fact that crowd controls can easily counter him and at the same time, an enemy who can quickly pinpoint your body's location is what makes using Hanzo really hard.

But in this video you showed us how to properly use him and it's not just all about the ultimate, I see how you juggle between your skills and not rely too much on your Ultimate. Annoyingly, Hanzo hurts so bad as well if you know how to aim your skills properly and use them at the right time.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-5 12:07 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-12-4 09:06 PM
@Bobameow

As always, I love it that you're always giving non-meta lots of love. Like you, I always  ...

Thanks! I've always loved playing non meta heroes to prove that they are not useless and can perform well in the right hands. Mainly because they are fun to play and challenging instead of just being extremely OP, that means more fun. I would like them to be recognized through my vids (although I'm not even recognizer xD) but I do what I can ;)
 Author| Post time 2021-12-5 12:11 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-12-4 09:40 PM
The fact that you're winning with underrated heroes proves many point, that you're a good player and ...

Thank you! I feel bored using the same heroes every single game, that's why I have some interest playing non meta heroes. A Natalia jungler and a gold laner Claude video is coming soon. Nowadays I'm a little busy in my studies so it's probably uploaded next weekend xD
Post time 2021-12-6 12:40 AM | Show all posts
Bobameow replied at 2021-12-5 12:11 AM
Thank you! I feel bored using the same heroes every single game, that's why I have some interest p ...

Ya, it's really boring to use the same hero all over again. I'm at your side :p, I tend to pick underrated heroes whenever I can, at least if I'm with my friends for failproof x), not that I'm underestimating underrated heroes, coz ya know...
Post time 2021-12-7 11:00 AM | Show all posts
The idea using Sprint with Hanzo is quite novel and interesting. I just checked the vid and that made me surprised.
It's so cool! I'd like to see other useful tips in the future as well
Post time 2021-12-8 07:55 PM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 11:14 PM GMT+8