Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 912|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[policy] Bronz players should have double lose in rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-5 11:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In loser team , bronz players should lose double score
In winnet team , bronz players shouldnt get score

In rank games
This is justice.

Bronz player doesnt deserve score in winner team.
Post time 2021-12-9 07:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Samsaras at 2021-12-9 08:04 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-12-8 02:32 AM
Always check mini map.If there is no enemy , 90% they gonna gamg you.Then stay near tower.
If they ...
"Let them destroy your tower.You ll not get bronz."
I won't even say anything. The general mentality I complain about is apparent here. Give up turret, give up base, give up teammates, but never give up kda. As long as you get gold, even mvp, loss is acceptable. GGWP.
Post time 2021-12-6 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Hi there,
From my experience, the bronze medal obtained caused the players dealt little damage (turret n hero) or be slain continuously out of his intention or his intent based on situations
I know you want to claim that the useless teammates had to be treated like that when you play solo or duo.
Let's say when I pick a tank and wanna save my teammates especially core plus the enemy continuously target my core(when he farm), I had no choice but to take damage Its worth cause they will get One Kill and about 200 gold (average) My core will farm and get level up fast and That we call a comeback. Okay at the last I get bronze in Victory teams cause my KDA 0/10/9 [average score 4.5] (They try to catch my core in war from back and backstab I got killed) but it all useless cause my core saw that they had use their ulti course my core also effected but he also slain 3-4 enemy at that time. If all the bronze medal players treated like it may effected players. These ideas also have the benefits but if this system active it need the most intelligent filters from the early to the end of the game if this system found that the players just stay at base or just go forward to the enemy but not casting skill by intentions he verified to get it.
I hope you get what I wanna say. Have a nice game and enjoy it.
Post time 2021-12-6 04:37 PM | Show all posts
I don't think chocolate should have that much harsh punishment, is a team game after all, be responsible to what ever to come in ranking.
Post time 2021-12-6 07:31 PM | Show all posts
I'm with C4lam1tyG0D, bronze players don't deserve that much punishment just because they got a bronze. Some probably kept dying due to team sacrifice and such to carry the team's core player. Not unless if reported afterwards?
Post time 2021-12-8 01:39 AM | Show all posts
You are paired with troll duo or trio. You are alone on 1 lane all game. Trio or duo will never ever gank your lane or help you during the game, you will finish bronze because enemies destroyed you wherever they see you on map and than what? Double points deduction for bronze punishment?
 Author| Post time 2021-12-8 02:27 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-12-8 01:39 AM
You are paired with troll duo or trio. You are alone on 1 lane all game. Trio or duo will never ever ...

Good players usually dont get bronz even in loser team.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-8 02:32 AM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2021-12-8 01:39 AM
You are paired with troll duo or trio. You are alone on 1 lane all game. Trio or duo will never ever ...

Always check mini map.If there is no enemy , 90% they gonna gamg you.Then stay near tower.
If they gang you escape to second tower.Let them destroy your tower.You ll not get bronz.
If you say  " you are low you cant not check minimap " then you are bronz player and you deserve to lose double score until you got your real level
Post time 2021-12-8 06:34 AM | Show all posts
If a player gets bronze, he is either intentional feeder, troll or never received team support

I don't mind not giving any benefits to feeders or trolls

But if a player receives bronze due to lack of team support, he should be awarded the benefits too like star raising points, protection points, etc.
Post time 2021-12-8 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by s5tank at 2021-12-8 08:19 PM
Gannicus27 replied at 2021-12-8 02:32 AM
If they ...

You don't understand rating system, that's why you talking like this. Medals are based mostly on KDA and damage which is complete bullshit. Tanks and offlaners almost never get gold medal, no mather how good they were in battle. I won so many games where i finished bronze, but I pushed all lanes and destroy base in the end. Rating system is always favourable to marksman, ALWAYS, because of damage they have. Marksman can finish with 2-5-2 KDA and be silver while fighter who finish with same KDA will be bronze.
Picking Nana will never get you bronze except you are not a complete nub. There are many many more expamples and I am fucking tired of imbecil kids who just wait game to end so they can see who is bronze.

Good players usually dont get bronz even in loser team.

Lol. So when some global player finished with bronze, he is a bad player? What a trash logic

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-23 03:25 AM GMT+8