Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[policy] Bronz players should have double lose in rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-9 07:59 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-12-8 06:34 AM
If a player gets bronze, he is either intentional feeder, troll or never received team support

I do ...

I never get bronze during trolling, mostly gold. You just need to understand the system. Try to get one hit on enemy (or buff on ally) for teamfight participation, stay safe(behind allies) & let your allies die for good kda. As long as you play selfishly, gold or silver is pretty much guaranteed (can't say the same about victory)
Nana is a good one. Buy immortality 1st, rotate behind tank or other ally, use s2-s3-s1 at 1st sign of trouble & run away. When fight happens at outter turret, throw ur skillls from 2nd turret only. Take care to get assists or kills & not die, play safe & never die(even when enemy atk base), you will never get bronze unless all 5 are bronze(enemy snowball too hard kill you in fountain & never died themselves)
Same can be applied to tanks. Participate in every fight but be the 1st to run away(so you don't die). The squishy targets will get bronze but not you.
Post time 2022-1-4 05:37 PM | Show all posts
All i see is pain here, pain, nothing but pain, idm my allies being bronzed if they at least create space by kiting a lot or doing tower damage, but man, if its a literal feeder that does nothing of the above, idek, just pain.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-20 03:25 AM GMT+8