Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1711|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Mobile legends keeps restarting after minimizing

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-8 07:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mayerbek at 2021-12-8 08:05 PM

Hello,

I would like to make a suggestion to prevent the game from restarting (Moonton screen) every time we do something in the background for a few seconds.

For example, I am in the middle of a game, I go on the internet and I come back to the game, it restarts instead of resuming.

I thought this concerns only Xiaomi phones under MIUI but it seems like it affect different devices too.

My phone: Xiaomi Mi10T Pro.

Greetings,

Mayer

Post time 2021-12-9 01:07 AM | Show all posts
Hi there,
I'm android user too (Realme C series) I don't find any trouble with it I can easily open the game without restart it when I play rank and my connection getting worse cause I use mobile data and wanna change it to wifi I will get into battlefield just a few second. The game will restart if I close it more than 5 minutes above. Maybe it not synchronized with MIUI. If that happen frequently?

Okay we will submit about it to Dev It may take sometime Enjoy the game and the process this game becoming relevant for all users and players.
Post time 2021-12-9 01:28 AM | Show all posts
I think you have background app refresh on that's why it keep restarting. That's my guess.
Post time 2021-12-9 04:50 AM | Show all posts
This is more of a software issue which is either caused by the device's settings as C4 mentioned or perhaps an issue with the game to your specific device. Hence why I am moving this thread to the 'Bug report' section.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:38 AM GMT+8