Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 784|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Heroes Strategy] Vengeance Claude is Insanely Powerful

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-10 06:37 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Bobameow at 2021-12-10 06:58 PM

Hi guys, I am uploading lest frequently now because I'm a lil busy in real life! My videos are about decision making and hero guides with voiceover

Forget about hypercarry Claude. This is the new Claude that we have to accept. He's not weaker than before, just weaker in jungling, but his gold lane performance is much better now! Be sure to try it!

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Post time 2021-12-16 02:27 PM | Show all posts
I gotta say, I really enjoyed your video. One of the things i like is that u also wrote text of what you were saying. It's not that easy nowadays to play vs Popol and Kupa, especially with all the changes he's getting. And Claude is pretty weak in early game so must focus a lot on farm. Vengeance seems like an interesting choice. So far I haven't seen it tho'. Even if Claude isn't my first choice when playing MM, i think i'll give it a try someday, to test it myself using vengeance spell.
Thank you for sharing~
Post time 2021-12-10 06:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-12-10 07:00 PM

Thanks for sharing. I would like to try it soon seen we are just around the corner for season come to end
Post time 2021-12-11 07:38 PM | Show all posts
Wasn't vengence Claude a thing long before? But Ii guess it also depends on the picks as I think it may be better sometimes to choose a safer spell unless your team composition is kinda lacking.
Thanks for sharing tho
 Author| Post time 2021-12-12 04:39 PM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2021-12-11 07:38 PM
Wasn't vengence Claude a thing long before? But Ii guess it also depends on the picks as I think it  ...

yea, it was a much btr option when vengeance still have the damage Regen effect because Claude just heals a lot when vengeance is activated. But I still think it's pretty good for a diver like claude. Aegis can be good too. I will use either of these. Some might wanna use flicker but I think it's unnecessary because he already has good mobility. Purify is also a good option but I will only use it when the enemies have knockup cc. For normal stuns, just gotta time your ult carefully and not enter directly to get stunned xD
Post time 2021-12-16 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Oh, I never heard about this strategy before.
I’ll now go online and test it on the classic mode. Thanks for the info!
Post time 2021-12-23 09:37 PM | Show all posts
Bobameow replied at 2021-12-12 04:39 PM
yea, it was a much btr option when vengeance still have the damage Regen effect because Claude jus ...

Good points but I think ATM he isn't a good pick in current meta. I was hoping to see him being played in M3 but I don't think he was.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-24 02:50 PM GMT+8