Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 485|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Shop] Tickets

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-12 08:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Bunch of us who have few thousands tickets can't do anything with them. Tickets are useless. Developers putting same things in Lucky shop since this game is realised. Do you feel shame for giving us same things in Lucky shop for last 5 years? Would that be blow out for your finances to give us something new? Johnson's skin is for the 3rd time in shop. Before that Odette and Sun all the time. For 5 years you are cicrling 4 same things. Revamp Lucky draw and Lucky shop FFS at least for holidays incoming.

Post time 2021-12-12 09:49 PM | Show all posts
I agree it would be great if more special skins are added to the lucky shop.

Instead of 2, 10+ skins should be made available there so players can buy them with lucky fragments. It is okay if they add normal skins instead of special skins too.

Periodically, they should be changed completely like once in 3 months
Post time 2021-12-12 10:00 PM | Show all posts
My suggestion to you.
It would be nice if they also added epic skins and all heroes. Spending between 6000 and 8000 tickets should be enough for epic skins. 0.60% pick rate for elite skins.
0.40% pick rate for epic skins.
And the most important thing : A list of all hero and skin rewards should be added in lucky shop.
Support from me.
Post time 2021-12-14 02:09 PM | Show all posts
100% agree and everyone wants it. Support from us too. Will have it submitted and hope we get new skins added on the shop soon.
Post time 2021-12-15 04:18 AM | Show all posts
Add in the Magic Dust shop as well; I do really hope to see both Tickets and Magic Dust shop be regularly rotated in terms of their items, as well as premium and rare skin fragments.

It's been more than 2 years I think, for Odette's skin to be in ticket shop. Great skin, but I think it's time to change
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 04:55 PM GMT+8