Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 674|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Complaint] I NEED JUSTICE MOONTON PLEASE FIX YOUR MATCHING SYSTEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-19 01:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Alright moonton this is the last straw that make me finally decided to voice out here.

No matter how shxtty your matching system, report system, customer service and even the appeal mechanic is, I'm still able to control my anger and let it be. BUT NOT THIS TIME ANYMORE.

Here's the scenario:
Just finished a GREATLY unbalanced MCL championship, 4 of my teammate is either FEEDING or AFK(jungler).

First of all, we got no option to invalid the game, the 4 other fking team just keep feeding the enemy.

Second, I got to control Aldous(jungler)to either follow me or stay base, but none of them works, keep feeding enemy as well.

Third, ALDOUS ARE NOT DETECTED AS AFK.

Fourth and the most frustrating one, NONE OF THEM ARE GETTING PUNISHED, NEITHER AFK,NEGATIVE PLAYER OR FEEDING!!!!!

4 of them are mythic rank players, with more than 4k matches average. It's a MCL championship once every month why would you still want to sabotage other player even at this stage?

This is very unfair to me. I try so hard at weekly mcl just to get into mcl championship. I've never get monthly champion ever that's why this means a lot to me.

Screenshot_2021-12-18-23-21-35-573_com.mobile.legends.jpg
IMG_20211218_233352.jpg
IMG_20211218_233454.jpg
Post time 2021-12-19 04:44 AM | Show all posts
I hate it sometimes that someone who got 3.0 score and I report them for intentional feeding and lack of skill (Mythic Glory Rank) and they don't get punished from it. At least -2 credit score as a slap on the wrist as a warning for being bad. That's my opinion
Post time 2021-12-19 01:08 PM | Show all posts
Hi, Spicy..i can totally feel you. matchmaking is not about WR or level balancing. is how lucky u are

Comments

I agree  Post time 2021-12-19 11:09 PM
Post time 2021-12-19 11:08 PM | Show all posts
Last week I have also played MCL and lost terribly

My KDA was 0-6-0. No kills and no assists

My guess is MCL is for squads. If you participate as a solo player, you might be matched against a squad of 5 player team. Because MCL is not played by everyone so to avoid long waiting time, you might be matched against a squad or higher rank players or players from other countries

If you are matched with other country players, it will lag heavily and more chance for you to lose due to lag

I have reported several times but no one was punished AFAIK

It would be great if MCL is optimized for solo players too
 Author| Post time 2021-12-21 12:41 AM | Show all posts
Exactly we need to reach out this matter to developer so that MCL could improve. You literally need to spend diamonds to get ticket for every entry so I don't think why MCL should be left out. It's one part of the game it deserves to be keeping up to date in every aspect. Regardless of joining as squad or solo, it should be treated as rank which in fact a game higher level than rank. Otherwise, other player that paying lots of efforts during weekly matches just to get an entry to the championship just wasted in vain.
Post time 2021-12-22 09:32 AM | Show all posts
spicychilli replied at 2021-12-21 12:41 AM
Exactly we need to reach out this matter to developer so that MCL could improve. You literally need  ...

I agree it should be improved
Post time 2021-12-29 09:22 PM | Show all posts
I understand you perfectly brother. The system is very bad, the same thing happens to me, you report them by afk, feeders or negative player and they do not lower a credit point
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-27 01:08 PM GMT+8