Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 583|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Request] Why owner of the kill calculates by last hit only?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-20 06:57 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-12-20 06:58 AM

Why owner of the kill calculates by last hit only?  

This one of the questions, that i ponders a long ago. For sure in MlBB kills counter is not really matter. No one good player carry about KDA. But still i am hearing "stealer" sometime. Anyway, what is the reason to not calculate it by most damage to this person? Its not change gameplay a lot, for sure. A little help for roamers because they will stop carry about gie kill someone else and can free finish the target without give it escape chance. But i never saw it in any moba. Why? Is it bad idea? Or it never occurred to anyone?

What do you think about it?
Post time 2021-12-21 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-12-20 03:28 PM
Killing systen have a root from frists mobas. Somewhere no one know what he make and just have fun. ...

I was impressed with every single word you said. Now I see the point.
Thank you for your time sharing your knowledge.
Post time 2021-12-20 09:54 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion, the kill system is made for MMs and other hyper heroes so they can grow faster by aquiring more golds.
 Author| Post time 2021-12-20 02:28 PM | Show all posts
Esmera replied at 2021-12-20 09:54 AM
In my opinion, the kill system is made for MMs and other hyper heroes so they can grow faster by aqu ...

Killing systen have a root from frists mobas. Somewhere no one know what he make and just have fun. They not thinking about mms farm and etc.

Also, deal last hit is harder for mm, because its two type of damage. Burst damage and tunnel damage. Burst damage is like Vale. You use your combo and kill opponent for 1 sec. Tunnel damage is like you have no this much damage, but also can hit and hit. Like masha, you will just use auto-attack. And if target surv ove 3 sec, you may still hit it.

Most MM have a tunnel damage, what worse for steal kill, bc you chance to deal lact piece of health is more with one big hit than many low hits. This way MMs get a less kills.

Comments

I changed my signature, hahaha  Post time 2021-12-21 07:44 AM
 Author| Post time 2021-12-21 12:10 PM | Show all posts
@Anand No one's around to play with Wumpus

@Esmera its not a my point. If we really want to catch a vulnerability, in current system on pro scenes you may choose who get a kill and manage gold between team. But my point is not a "make it there". I just not understand why i not saw it anywhere. And maybe someone know moba with another system. Or someone try to make it, but get a cases to not do it. Its looks fairly And its intrested me. Its all.
Post time 2021-12-21 12:48 PM | Show all posts
I am interested in what you said about burst damage, tunnel damage and to calculate it by most damage to heroes.
Calculating for last hit is a widely used calculating system. Unfortunately, changing it can cause problems. Because I think assists and teamfight rate also make a difference.
If other Mobas have switched to the system you mentioned, the Montoon team will notice this and make a few changes.
Support from me.
Post time 2021-12-22 11:40 AM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-12-22 11:41 AM

It is indeed annoying to have last hits taken too often by your teammates when you're playing Junglers (because we need precious kill gold in early game), but at the same time I do not find anything wrong with the system.

In fact, what I feel wrong about is the prolonged kill register compared to the older days. This makes micro strategies such as kill denying impossible, as suiciding into a turret wouldn't work well due to the long duration that the system would reward kills based on the interval between the last registered hit by an enemy hero.

Back then, the timing was shorter so it is definitely possible to deny your enemies their kill gold. It was a fun and interesting way to play the game as this is a higher level move.

I wish the timings can be reduced so that we can see more interesting plays. But then again feeding diggie strategy might get exploited on a massive level... so perhaps remove that passive of Diggie since it's nothing but annoying and unfair anyways.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-2 02:52 PM GMT+8