Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 713|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

Hello, I’m new here

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-21 11:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey Everyone, I’m new here from Singapore. How I end up here was my 2 sons (9&10yrs old
Post time 2021-12-22 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Welcome new user. I hope you have a good time on the Forum.
Post time 2021-12-21 11:45 PM | Show all posts

Welcome aboard!

It's good to hear that even if you're new to this forum, you already know what to do.

Well, I know you do, but in case you need some help, here are the things that you can do in the forum:

1. Read news
Keep in mind that this is the Official Forum of Mobile Legend. Therefore, if you want to be updated on what is happening in the game, you will be notified here. You can start reading the news here.

2. Join in events
You've heard it right! There are also ongoing and upcoming events here that you can join with and get a chance to win in-game rewards! You can check all of the events here.

3. Write your Suggestion
Do you think that there are some parts of the game and/or this community that need some improvements? Share your suggestions here.

4. Need some support?
Are you stuck in something that you think that it's a bug? Share it today hereso it will be fixed.

5. Start learning
Do you need some tips in order to improve your performance in the game? Start reading techniques and strategies here.

6. Interact with other people
There are a lot of things that you can choose from communicating with other people.
  • Start introducing yourself here.
  • If you're tired of playing alone, look for teammates here.
  • Share your videos here.
  • Are you creative? Start sharing your talents here.

You can navigate all of these Forums here.

Also, don't forget to read the Forum Rules for we maintain a healthy community in this Forum. Thank you!

~ Greetings!

credit@Scyther1

Post time 2021-12-22 11:34 AM | Show all posts
@psychiatrist82

Welcome; it's a joy to see that your family can enjoy MLBB together!
Post time 2021-12-22 04:24 PM | Show all posts
Welcome to the Forum, new friend!!! Hope you enjoy evey visit that you have here with us, and please remember to keep a friendly attitude
Post time 2021-12-23 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Ohhh wahou !

WELCOME !

It's so cute to come here because of your sons !
Here you can devlopt some ideas about Mlbb or you can share a common position or also report bugs if you find... !

Have a nice moment here !

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-6-30 11:59 PM GMT+8