Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1030|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Request] Kadita Anthem of tides skin when?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-22 04:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its been so long since Moonton delayed Kadita Anthem of tides skin, Kadita is not an underrated hero and if it so, than just buff her or smt(the latest buff was good). Her player are so loyal and trust me there are so many player waiting to buy the skin. Just release it
images (1).jpeg
Post time 2021-12-22 04:50 AM | Show all posts
Edited by faizudin357 at 2021-12-22 05:02 AM

Sorry to hear about that, but I'm also waiting for this.
Due rumors in leaker community it should be release this year but maybe Moonton will postpone it cause the design skin still similar with Janna skin in LOL so to avoid copyright strike they were try to revamp it Seen we just have 10 days for new year it not possible to release this year's

I know they had replaced with Johnson skin Death Ride but we still need this skin cause she also lack of skin even though it just in elite skin tier (it should be release 28 Nov 2020)
Post time 2021-12-23 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Skin looks really good ngl. Please do suggest it in the 'suggestions' section so we can submit it to the Devs.
Post time 2021-12-24 03:31 AM | Show all posts
I'm also waiting for Dyrroth's "Ligborn" skin and Lolita's new skin
Post time 2021-12-27 06:56 PM | Show all posts
well mahybe their is copyright issue so dev trying to fix that first and then remodel ..waiting for that skin for ages
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-6 06:20 AM GMT+8