Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 858|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Skin Concept] So about that Blacklist International skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-23 03:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So #WeWantEstes is currently trending in Twitter (Philippines) so I was curious what was it about.
Then a clip of their star player OhMyV33nus during in one of his streams says that Moonton wants a list of heroes for the skin despite the team unanonymously agreed to have it as Estes, which I agree with him that it is a red flag that Estes won't be the skin because it is unmarketable

So I just want to say that please continue with it being Estes.

It has become the signature hero of Blacklist International ever since Season 7 of MPL PH and it is what made the UBE strat possible along with other supports, which dictated the meta of the current game and the M3 tournament, at least in my opinion

And the team worked hard to attain the championship and I hope you guys respect their decision and not disregard their efforts.

It is simply what they deserve and besides, you can always make a collector skin of a meta hero.

Post time 2021-12-24 12:47 AM | Show all posts
Agreed, hopefully they'll hear out player's concerns. For now, wait for further announcements. I'm pretty sure they'll reconsider, considering what's happening right now.
Post time 2021-12-23 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you and that's wht I want and support too. Moonton was asking for 3 heroes from BLCKlist. But I think it'll be Estes skin, since the players want it too and i'm sure Moonton do listen to community.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2023-1-28 11:02 PM GMT+8