Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 954|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Why I stopped playing on my 4 yo account?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-27 01:29 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have all heroes and skins on my old account classic solo is boring and same goes for rank.
I found many smurfers playing for fun classic in low tier and I decided to quit on my main.

I log in once per a month to see changes in rank and meta and matchmaking but I think I will stop for good.

I tried rank epic 2 matched with epic 4 and 5 against full epic 1. First game lasted 6 minutes. Next game my team overpowered 8 minutes. Of 10 games I played 5 win-5 lose not a single balanced game that lasted 13+ minutes.

If I had the option to delete my old account with all skins to get 1 epic skin on my smurf I would have done it.

And u wonder why noone watched this mcl live stream.

Post time 2021-12-27 06:52 PM | Show all posts
well the thing is its true that solo is hard af in mlbb . my suggestion is keep playing when u find a random good teammate try to add him and talk to him then go for duo trio this way u will have a higher chance on winning rank game
Post time 2021-12-27 09:45 AM | Show all posts
Winning and losing are part of the game. Full Epic 1 against Epic 4 and Epic 5 sounds like a bug to me in matchmaking algorithm. If you have enough info, you can report the bug here in bug report section or through in-game CS.
Post time 2021-12-27 09:30 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2021-12-27 09:45 AM
Winning and losing are part of the game. Full Epic 1 against Epic 4 and Epic 5 sounds like a bug to  ...

Not bug as we know by devs words.
Post time 2021-12-28 11:15 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2021-12-27 09:30 PM
Not bug as we know by devs words.

I guess you are right it may not be a bug. But it needs balance so reporting to devs would be the right choice
Post time 2021-12-28 11:56 AM | Show all posts
last season was my last match, last season i finished in Mytic 4, matchmaking is very messed up, reporting system is useless, can't handle negative game environment
as a solo player, every season i always finish in MG or Mytic 1. now it's very difficult because there are many trolls, boosting accounts.
Post time 2021-12-28 07:33 PM | Show all posts
Don't be silly or innocent. This game forever has no fair gaming environment. It keeps throwing you those nice swap skin with cool effects to let you addicted to the game, even like now release a new sanctum map to have more players to play within. Comparing those new map new skin what even, I rather hope Devs will more focussing on those match-matching issues or those player attitudes who create those negative environment. Said it in nice will improving the matching problems, it just a something you can hear nice without clarified it to be real. Send you to heaven(win streak) last matches, then kick you back to hell(lose streak) next matches. I only play classic now I don't even play Rank, just piss off keep stucking on it. I rather keep my rank to drop back to grandmaster or master, I will not play it for level up too. Too despair to play it until you found you can't control your anger. Bro, I'm quite jealous you can quit it, I'm still addicted to it! My anger cant is controlled since I play this game.
Post time 2021-12-28 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2021-12-28 08:16 PM
Anand replied at 2021-12-28 11:15 AM
I guess you are right it may not be a bug. But it needs balance so reporting to devs would be the  ...

Also not. They need advice - "rank above all". Right now, they are trying calculate skill of players by KDA/score or idk what else. And they make it wrong way. So this way game may matchmake in one team player with epic 5 and in another team, epic 1, because them both have same avergy score/kda. And game thought its mean the same skill(and team exactly equal). As i understood them(maybe its change already, i have no access to server code, but anyway, they was try calculate this way, and its mean they are trying now some way, and as we saw its not a by rank).

So, i have no idea how to suggest or report it, to make them advice. Because its might be a professional advice. I thought they will not listen players, that come with a hard system idea with a big algorithm. So, as you saw, its not this ease.
Post time 2021-12-30 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-3-8 12:01 PM | Show all posts
Edited by MightyMamba at 2022-3-8 12:08 PM

Many Classic's bully out there farming for win rate. Because win rate do matters in rank game especially if you play solo. High win rate is the only way to convince your team to let you use the hero you wanted to play. So this youtuber make brilliant suggestion to make an unlisted mode, where it would not affect player's win rate. So if you wanted to learn new hero, this is the mode for you. I hope this can get implemented in the game.

Source:

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-1 11:49 AM GMT+8