Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 864|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Bloopers] Noob lesley moments xD

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-28 12:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was trying the Lesley buff and I ended up doing some noob mistakes.

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

Author| Post time 2021-12-28 12:26 AM | Show all posts
Here's another moment of my teammate's funny autoaim xD

Post time 2021-12-29 12:12 PM | Show all posts
Yo bro, Btw john ulti just waste I guess you win.
Post time 2021-12-30 12:08 AM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

It happens to us all sometimes

Just curious, what's your build and emblem for Lesley? Would like to have a discussion about this as I feel that she can utilise both Assassin Emblem and MM Emblem well despite not having physical pen (sad)
 Author| Post time 2021-12-30 01:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Bobameow at 2021-12-30 01:18 AM
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-12-30 12:08 AM
@Bobameow

It happens to us all sometimes

Below is something i can share for now, will do a full breakdown in my upcoming Lesley video (still no good content yet). The next video will be jungler Natalia, followed by jungler Belerick (already recorded) or this Lesley guide (no interesting gameplay yet)
After the Natalia vid coming soon, one of these 2 will be uploaded first, depending on which I prefer more xD)

the new lesley buff makes the assassin playstyle (burst build) more effective compared to the usual attack speed build (windtalker, scarlet combo). I've done my research about the highest dmg output and best result for burst build that deals good damage from early to late game. (well, not really early, but you can still perform pretty ok in the early game with this build/emblem setup)..

In the latest update, they buffed the crit chance on passive but nerfed the crit damage on passive. Meaning, you no longer need to go for assassin build to add up the penetration to convert them to crit chance (because devs buffed the crit), instead, since they nerfed the crit damage part, if you go for max points in crit damage in MM emblem (second row), her damage will be really insane. Also, to use the burst build at its maximum potential, using "Weapon Master" is really strong. Don't forget they buffed the talent's percentage from 12% to 15%

as for the build, it is similar to the old Ling/Yss build. (CDR boots, berserker, EB, BOD, Malefic, BOD/WON)
This build doesn't have much atk spd. If you miss the attack speed Lesley, probably can go for swift boots. But i'm already used to this new build and trust me it's absolutely insane

As you probably saw from the first shorts vid above, the damage reached up to 3k in one hit. When one has built some armor, probably it will still be more than 2k. But this is already high enough in most cases. Enemy's mm wont have time to react with wind of nature if you burst them fast enough. I personally love the adjustments they made on Lesley. Now her assassin role makes sense, thanks to how her passive was buffed so much (if you add your max point in crit in mm emblem, there's basically no more nerf).
 Author| Post time 2021-12-30 01:16 AM | Show all posts
faizudin357 replied at 2021-12-29 12:12 PM
Yo bro, Btw john ulti just waste I guess you win.

yup we won that game
Post time 2021-12-31 12:25 PM | Show all posts
Edited by CloudDevelic at 2021-12-31 12:26 PM

@Bobameow

Oof, I've been using Burst builds since day 1 tbh; Blade of Despair and then Endless Battle. In my honest opinion, there's just no logic in stacking her ASPD given how well she scales due to AP. Arguably even Berserker Fury isn't required on her in early game given that her passive already crits well (Leomord logic).

I've mostly been using her with Weapon Master, MM Emblem with max crit damage. Recently I've experimented with Assassin Emblem and found that damage was definitely lower, but I get more MSPD.

For builds, I'm currently using this:

Rapid Boots
Blade of Despair
Endless Battle
WindTalker
Brute Force Plate
Malefic Roar/Berserker Fury/Wind of Nature

As you can see, I personally skipped Berserker Fury altogether as I feel that it's unnecessary somehow. But I feel like implementing it back, perhaps in my armor slot.

I think CD boots is a good idea to have; 2s S1 seems sweet not gonna lie.

I'll give your build a test drive; looks good statistically!

It's just sad that she has so many damage caps and limiters in place. Back then she could reach 3k just based on crit alone and without true damage. They should remove her caps tbh, it's kinda outdated given how Beatrix can 1-2 shot people on mid game using Sniper nowadays.
And hi five on the Weapon Master observation! That's what I felt as well given that this talent is the only thing that breaks her damage limiters
 Author| Post time 2022-1-2 05:18 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-12-31 12:25 PM
@Bobameow

Oof, I've been using Burst builds since day 1 tbh; Blade of Despair and then Endless Batt ...

her damage limit was removed tho... i do like berserker's fury because it increases her crit dmg and physical dmg when she crits an enemy. not rly buying it for the crit chance but the passive just feels stronk
Post time 2022-1-2 07:10 PM | Show all posts
Bobameow replied at 2021-12-30 02:15 AM
Below is something i can share for now, will do a full breakdown in my upcoming Lesley video (still ...

Looks interesting. Looking forward to see that video soon!
Thanks for sharing your precious video ideas. appreciate it.
Post time 2022-1-3 09:34 PM | Show all posts
@Bobameow

I see I see; I'll try and do a test and see which item BF or BOD is best for her as the first damage item. May need some custom or practice mode trials and test runs
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-16 11:38 PM GMT+8