Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1104|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Query] Chat replay

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-28 02:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Any way to view a chat from a replay? Someone harassed me during a match but I wasn't able to take a screenshot of it because of emotion, and I already sent a report but only the profile and battle id. I need to view the chat so I can resend the report.

Post time 2021-12-28 05:01 PM | Show all posts
Moontoon need to update their reply system, you can't even rewind the replay in a certain part that you want to look at, you have to rewatch it from the beginning again, is really annoying. You can't review the chat because certain reasons that reply doesn't save the chat for some reason. I think their replay system is very outdated.
Post time 2021-12-28 11:39 PM | Show all posts
Hey there,
Rest assured, Customer Service should able to view the records and determine the correct punishment for the player. Unfortunately, there is no way for you to look back at the chat nor even we can. However I do agree with C4 that the replay system is quite outdated and needs improvement. I would highly recommend you to make a suggestion so we can submit it to the devs
 Author| Post time 2021-12-29 09:11 AM | Show all posts
I see, thank you. I'll make a suggestion, yeah hopefully the replay system will be improved soon.
Post time 2021-12-29 12:14 PM | Show all posts
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-12-2 05:40 PM GMT+8