Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 945|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] Add New defensive items

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-12-28 03:07 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Since after the adjustment on antique cuirass unique passive can you please add new defensive item  that can reduce enemies basic attack just like the old passive of antique cuirass, the old passive of antique cuirass is really a big part of the game that can be use to counter burst hero in late game like roger ling and lance, i would also like to suggest buff the twilight armor triggering effect, reduce it's cooldown triggering from 6 seconds down to 4 since there's a lot of burst marksman hero like clint, brody, irithel and at the same time such a burst hero like bane, Aldous.
Post time 2021-12-28 04:56 PM | Show all posts
It is a great item to have for a tank. You can adjust your tank build depending on enemy hero specialty. It would be a great adjustment item that needed in the game because currently, there is too much hero and too little items in the gameplay.
Post time 2021-12-28 10:38 PM | Show all posts
Aldous is my favorite warrior. My advice to you: use Queen's wings and immortality.

Comments

Quenns wings ? Cmoon.This item is death.Mlbb developers destroyed qw  Post time 2022-1-18 06:09 AM
Post time 2021-12-28 11:52 PM | Show all posts
I agree. I also think many existing defense items are not very useful like Oracle. It would be better if they improve existing defense items too
Post time 2021-12-29 04:54 PM | Show all posts
@KwonYongki

Old Antique Cuirass is such a good item. It's one that allows tanks to be a giant punching bag without getting deflated too soon.

I'm not too sure why they changed the passive to be honest. Back then, the combination of Antique Cuirass + Brute Force Breastplate is a force to be reckon with.

Comments

Because useless mlbb developers want to make marksman meta :) they are lazy to deal each mm hero by one by.So they changed antuque item.They did nerf fighters and buff Mm heroes :)  Post time 2022-1-18 06:12 AM
Post time 2021-12-29 07:13 PM | Show all posts
Support from me. AC was a hell of a good item and now is nothing special and a reason why you can't see more tanks in rank. Tank players are picking supports, fighters or mages for roam. Only tanks I see on rank are Tig, Khuf and Hylos, sometimes Lolita or Gloo.
Post time 2021-12-29 09:11 PM | Show all posts
I agree, in the late game, the adc or fighter with explosive damage (except for Karrie due to her true damage) despite using physical defense items, 3 or 4 skills / basics defeat you.
Post time 2021-12-29 09:49 PM | Show all posts
I hope to add a new defensive item that can counter the War Axe. You could see that now nothing is strong enough to resist back the player who bought the War Axe. I hope then is some item to for it!
Post time 2021-12-29 11:55 PM | Show all posts
Yes, tanks are dead rn in higher ranks. Bc the def items are kinda dead for tanks.
Post time 2021-12-30 08:17 PM | Show all posts
Right.  Tanking is really hard now late game, due to many penetration and crit burst late game. Support from me. Hope to see more def items. Thanks for your concern. :)
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-8-8 06:46 PM GMT+8