Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1307|Reply: 12
Collapse the left

[Query] I received fake moonton email

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-2 12:44 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I have received fake email which is moontoncshelp@gmail.com after my account got hacked. I seriously thought it was a legit moonton email, so I have fill the form which is exactly like the retrieve form account. Then, after a month, my moonton account was disconnected from the game account. I think the hacker retrieve my account through the fake email. I have retrieve it back. What can I do to prevent them from retrieving my account again? I have proof of having the main device which I used for two years and I have the playstore account which I made payment. Any suggestions on what I can do? I hope you understand that my head was a mess after my account got hacked, and I really don't know moonton official email
 Author| Post time 2022-1-2 12:48 AM | Show all posts
I retrieve the game account through the in game support,but lost it a month after that. I retrieve my account again but I am afraid that this will not end
Post time 2022-1-2 01:50 AM | Show all posts
Skylar59 replied at 2022-1-2 12:48 AM
I retrieve the game account through the in game support,but lost it a month after that. I retrieve m ...

u can enable 2 step verification..log out from all device and connect fresh accnts with high security
 Author| Post time 2022-1-2 03:59 AM | Show all posts
But, the hacker can retrieve my account through the in game support. The gm can unbind all my account. I already talk to the to the gm but they just want to do it asap, so the problem is not solved.like I said above, I filled the retrieve form given and send to the fake email. They seems to be using it to get my acc.
Post time 2022-1-3 01:02 AM | Show all posts
Hello there!

Sorry for the inconvenience you experienced. You should be careful of suspicious email addresses.
Could you send the screenshot of your in-game cs query and your account information(in-game id, server code)?
If you need help on retrieving your lost account, don't hesitate to DM me or other staffs!

Best regards,
Esmera
 Author| Post time 2022-1-3 11:57 AM | Show all posts
Id : 28667446
Server : 2043

I already retrieve my account, but this morning I lost my account again because the hacker use retrieve account form too. I can retrieve my account but this will not end. I already share my receipt through the email, so the hacker can use it to retrieve my account. So, the problem right now is to prevent this.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-3 12:04 PM | Show all posts
As you can see, I send this information t Screenshot_20220102-173820.png he fake email.
Post time 2022-1-4 05:19 PM | Show all posts
the email looks insanely fake, thanks for this though, ill keep in mind to avoid falling for something similar.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-6 05:15 PM | Show all posts
So, nothing can be done? Like changing game id. Or does the recent purchase matter. If I purchase a lot

Author| Post time 2022-1-7 09:13 PM | Show all posts
Customer support really sucks huh. I got back a wrong account even after already filled the form.They even asked me for a receipt. I already explain the problem but they will rush me to retrieve the account then after that it is done. If I didn't paid in game then it is fine. However, I paid a lot. If I retrieve the account, then the hacker will retrieve it back. Developer can't help me with this? I don't think the customer support can't help me much. I have wait for a long time. As for the proof I owned the account, I have the playstore account which all the payment being done and I have the device which I log in for 2 years now. Should not the playstore account will be enough proof because payment go through there. Does developer can help with this?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-29 03:20 PM GMT+8