Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Skylar59
Collapse the left

[Query] I received fake moonton email

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-1-7 09:21 PM | Show all posts

Shopee_b3f2bbb2fa536251b249c7a2913d2e24~2.jpg
As you can see, they even asked me for a receipt. The id should be there. Then, I need to start again. The account that I get did not have value at all. I don't think it ks a paid account. When I said that I got the wrong account, they already close the ticket and proceed with review.
Post time 2022-1-8 01:00 PM | Show all posts
The official email for account lost/hacked issues is (MobileLegendsGame@moonton.com)
if you did not previously send the account retrieval form or account hacked report and suddenly received an email that was not the same as above, it is confirmed that it is a fake email
 Author| Post time 2022-1-8 11:03 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, moontoncshelp@gmail.com is fake. It just that it is the first time I filled the retrieve form, so I thought it is a reply from moonton. Then, I give my id, server and receipt to the fake email. After that, I got a reply from in game support like two days after I received the fake email.Customer support in game can't help me since they just follow the procedure. Since I am paid player, they should at least help me with this.I spent around 800usd by now. If customer support can't help me, then who can?
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 12:19 AM GMT+8