Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 320|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Item Balance] New item with passive similar to old Queen's Wings

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-3 06:09 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Instead of damage reduction, it will have shield, because basic attackers usually build less defense items so shield will be more effective

Cost : 2350 gold

Stats:
900 HP
20 Physical Attack
20% Attack Speed

Unique Passive : Lifeline: Once the hero's HP falls below 30%, they generate a shield that absorbs 510~1350 damage (increases with level), Physical Lifesteal is increased by 40%, Cooldown is 40 seconds

Shield only lasts for 3 seconds, but the bonus Lifesteal lasts for 5 seconds

The passive cannot stack with Rose Gold Meteor's Lifeline, because they share the same name, only the last one to be bought will take effect
Post time 2022-1-4 05:15 AM | Show all posts
Man, I miss the Old Queen's Wings, I was such a try hard hanabi with it, always carried my team late game with it. But ever since it changed to skill vamp. Hanabi fell of quite a bit, and with the Bounce ratio nerf from 50% - 40% she does less damage in team fight now :(
Post time 2022-1-8 01:21 PM | Show all posts
yup, old queen's wings is a suitable item for almost all heroes for sustainability
would love to see that passive again in the game. and sure, we need more new defense items
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 06:56 PM GMT+8