Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 423|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Floryn

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-4 02:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello guys i have a small request regarding to floryn, so in this season the top tier support is estes, having estes on a team is almost like 60-40 of the game, whoever have estes is like they have 60% chances winning the game, please consider buffing floryn Ultimate making it a good match to estes by adding base missing 10% missing hp in floryns' ultimate, since it's hard to farm stack on floryn it's like she's a late games support but still floryn is a non meta support, also consider buffing some of other heroes who have healing ability such as angela and rafaela.
Post time 2022-1-4 02:29 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-5 09:48 PM

I am support it. But - "Estus OP, than buff Floryn" is not a good argument, you know?
Post time 2022-1-5 07:21 AM | Show all posts
Can't compare Estes who is specialize in healing compared to Floryn whose is mainly a buffer rather than a healer. I would suggest something like buffing her buffer abilities
Post time 2022-1-7 12:37 AM | Show all posts
I agree Floryn needs some adjustment for the lack of an item so she can be an excellent support
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 12:28 AM GMT+8