Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Gannicus27
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Low matchmaking bang bang

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-6 05:55 PM | Show all posts
tbh, there should be some segregation based on skill because, as a player from the PH, a lot of players here are children, skill less, stupid children that dont know anything about the game but still play it, its vexing, quite annoying, hopefully something will come of the "update" soon in the future.
Post time 2022-1-7 10:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2022-1-7 10:30 AM

the ban and dodge are saver for solo q to prevent pair with stupid dog toxic after this.really nice maybe it will takes sometime que in matchmaking but who cares as long i can pair with player that can play rather with stupid dog toxic player .say no to kids player low rank devision and super stupid dog toxic player
Post time 2022-1-8 11:46 PM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2022-1-6 01:55 AM
In my last match (played yesterday evening in classic as solo queue), I found 4 enemies with winrate ...

Correction: those 4 enemies with >90% of winrates in classic won mcl more times (2 of them more than 10 times and the other 2 of them also at end seasons). In my team, I was the only player to win mcl (only once and only more than 1 year ago).
Post time 2022-1-9 09:37 AM | Show all posts
i just finished a game using claude, im practicing the hero, but its so hard to practice when i have a team of 3 feeders, literal kids, doing nothing but feedng, a wanwan 0 - 14, hanzo 1 - 9, lancelot 1 - 7, how is the matchmaking this retarded, why am i getting teamed with people lower skilled than me, god, this is very vexing.
Post time 2022-1-10 06:26 AM | Show all posts
first game of the day, lost, teamed with a 4 man feeding retard team, stupid kids or braindead adults dont know how to play, annoying how this often happens to me, my wr is being ruined by these...things, i cant even consider them as people with how low their brain level is, god..
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-18 06:23 PM GMT+8