Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1222|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Low matchmaking bang bang

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-5 05:48 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Today i played 17 game as solo player
4 win 13 lose

10 lose mvp
1 win mvp

Thank you mlbb for fair play.

I sometimes check google play for comments about mlbb
Dear developers.I am sorry but many players uses bad words for your families bacuse of matchmaking.

Actually not because of matchmaking.Because of " fairplay moba " sentence in your game advertising

Post time 2022-1-5 06:32 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. There'll be a big upcoming update mainly focused on matchmaking with AI integration and many improvements. Check out this video for more info.
https://youtu.be/DtsSpwdMNTQ
Post time 2022-1-5 09:11 AM | Show all posts
haha.jpg
pitty for you welcome to moooneytooon

Post time 2022-1-5 04:40 PM | Show all posts
Matchmaking does need improvement ASAP or MLBB will risk losing players.. matchmaking issue is the number one complained thing of the game, even more than maphack cheaters and win traders..

I play on SEA server which is indonesia, myanmar, malaysia, vietnam, Singapore, and these countries have TONS of players yet we still get very bad matchmaking, so its obvious something wrong in the system..

Another suggestion i have regarding the matchmaking is solo player should have options to Only match with solo players.. it is unfair if solo players meet with duo or trio players
 Author| Post time 2022-1-5 07:27 PM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-1-5 06:32 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. There'll be a big upcoming update mainly focused on matchmaking  ...

Thank you for sharing.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY..

Moonton should understand biggest problem is matchmaking.
I will not open new topic about matchmaking after this news.
Thank you seimz for this news.
You are my dude.
Have a nice day
Post time 2022-1-5 09:46 PM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-5 07:27 PM
Thank you for sharing.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY..

Well normaly i will be told you "didnt have a big hope, they improve matchmaking every update, no reason to thought that something will change this time".

But this time, they want to improve system with a neural network as i get. This is technolagy used somewhere humans cant fullfil something. So its a big chance to matchmaking will be much much better. And if we know, moontons cant.

Hah. But, even after it, a lot of players willl blame matchmaking still. Because peoples just always blame something to not admit their fault.
Post time 2022-1-6 12:01 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2022-1-5 06:32 PM
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. There'll be a big upcoming update mainly focused on matchmaking  ...

I've heard this promise before...

"Big update" regarding matchmaking...

After a year, it's still bad...

so I'm not gonna get my hopes up...
Post time 2022-1-6 01:43 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2022-1-6 01:55 AM | Show all posts
In my last match (played yesterday evening in classic as solo queue), I found 4 enemies with winrates >90% in classic. Those 4 players (at least 1 of them won mcl few days ago and 2 of them are ex mythical glories) stay purposely in the low ranks to have winrates as high as possible in classic: they shouldn't never play against other grandmasters, but against at least mythic players in classic. Those 4 players abuse matchmaking. Can I report them?
Post time 2022-1-6 12:05 PM | Show all posts
It's hard to make it fair sometimes, you either exchanging match-up waiting time for fairness. Especially for Solo Queue. I've to wait for 3+ minutes for match making. I've dealt with unfair match making before, matching up with GM and Epic while I'm mythic. But in Rank, is more optimizing to have fair amount of legend and mythic players on each side and calculate the average rank level.  
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-11-28 10:00 AM GMT+8