Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 596|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MLBB Optimization Issue After the Update??

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-5 04:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Is there an optimization Issue on mobile legends after the last update ?

My device has 8 GB Ram and Snapragon 720G Processor..  Mobile Legends used to run smoothly on my device, constant 60 fps even during heavy teamfights.. (I played on the lowest settings)
But after the update (i think it was the Edith update) there seems to be some issue, where the game has frame drops to 40ish fps even during spawn, and it gets worse on teamfight (on the lowest setting)

I did not change the software version of my device. I have uninstall, clear mobile legends data and redownload them but still no luck, the game still has crazy framedrops.

I think this is some optimization issue, because i also play another moba games W*ld R*ft and on the high setting i get constant 60 fps troughout the game, so i think my device is very capable of handling mobile legends smoothly..

Please Developer Take A Look at this issue.. thank you

Post time 2022-1-5 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
Sorry for the inconvenience. For me its fine, however, there's framedrop when I play for a long time and phone gets heated up. Try clearing in-game cache and clear all background apps while playing. Would like to knw if other users experience the same issue. Will look into it and forward to devs. Hope it gets fixed soon. :)
Post time 2022-1-8 01:54 PM | Show all posts
If you have tried reinstalling the game and using the game's lowest graphics settings but are still facing the problem
please provide the following information
- Your in-game ID & Server:
- Device model & OS Version:
- Battle ID of the match that faced the frame drop issue:
- Date when the issue occured:
Post time 2022-1-10 08:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by lightyear at 2022-1-10 08:39 AM

i face this issued since the release of next project phone overheat framedrop every match. update make more worst .but non of you believe
Post time 2022-1-13 07:23 PM | Show all posts
framedrop every match, update this time very worse
 Author| Post time 2022-3-24 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Update :

After the latest Patch this issue seems to be fixed.. thank you to moonton devs.. now the game runs smoothly again
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 03:36 AM GMT+8