Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 394|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Questions to complete achievements (version 2)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-6 01:19 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I started playing Mobile Legends more than 2 years ago and, in June-July of the previous year, I obtained few achievements:

- =>30 assists in 1 match;

- =>30 kills in 1 match;

- =>1400 gold/minute in 1 match;

- =>10k damage/minute against enemies in 1 match.

For the 1st achievement, I used Johnson, with 30 assists (unfortunately that match finished with a defeat).

For the other achievements, I used Layla (my main), with 38 kills, >1600 gold/minute (due to bounty hunter of assassin emblem) and >14k damage/minute. For these achievements, I thank my apprentice (unfortunately he became inactive in mid November of the previous year and without completing the last mission).

All my custom emblems are at level 60, while all my basic emblems are at level 30.

However, I still struggle to obtain some achievements.

1) >160k damage dealt and <50k damage taken in 1 match.

2) 7 enemies killed while having <10% of health,

3) 12 matches of winstreak in classic.

My current and also my best rank is at grand master 1. I prefer to improve my personal bests before reaching epic.

For the 1st achievement, my maximum is at >157k damage dealt and <50k damage taken with Layla (and with the help of my apprentice).

For the 2nd achievement, I killed enemies while having <10% hp only with Layla (4 times between November 2019 and March-April 2020) and with Argus (once in November-December 2020).

For the 3rd achievement, my longest winstreak in classic is at 11 (in the previous year).

You can read the previous version of this topic here.

Suggestions/tips/feedbacks to improve my personal bests are welcomed.
Post time 2022-1-8 04:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Anand at 2022-1-8 04:49 PM
Vincenza@849 replied at 2022-1-8 05:39 AM
Should I buy/use lifesteal/spellvamp items for the low health kill achievement?

You need seven such kills in a single match. I don't think it will be easy. Also I wouldn't say it is impossible.

There is one way I can think of achieving this in classic mode. Pick an assassin like Saber and reduce your health to less than 10% after ultimate skill is active. Hide inside bush and wait for squishy enemies like MM or mage. If they are near, use Saber's combo and kill them.

Repeat it for seven times in the same game and you can complete this achievement
3) 12 matches of winstreak in classic.
I completed this achievement with my Layla. In fact, I achieved 15-win streak in classic too

For this I would suggest you to play as a 3-man team with good players. Or else it will not be easy to achieve.
Post time 2022-1-6 11:52 AM | Show all posts
For 7 enemies killed while having <10% HP just grind with Argus, much easier to earn the achievement.
=>160k dmg while taking <=50k use a high burst mage like Eudora, Cece, Aurora, odette and kagura or AoE MM, Irithel, Hanabi, claude, beatrix, and Miya.
12 Win streak, that's pretty easy, I think... xD, try to find very good players and friend with them, make connects with them after a week(asking for discord and become friend.) Or use mainly Meta Heroes that can hard carry.
Post time 2022-1-6 01:22 PM | Show all posts
@Vincenza@849

For the low health kill, it's easy to achieve using Assassins as they can suddenly nuke your enemies after skill CDs or true damage from basic attack passive of items, but you'll need to be extremely courageous (or reckless for that matter) as you'll often need to die fighting. You can consider using Killing Spree to help you sustain after pulling off such low health stunt kills
 Author| Post time 2022-1-8 05:39 AM | Show all posts
Should I buy/use lifesteal/spellvamp items for the low health kill achievement?

Comments

wouldn't that heal over the 10% instead then?  Post time 2022-1-12 12:34 PM
 Author| Post time 2022-1-8 11:57 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-1-8 04:45 PM
You need seven such kills in a single match. I don't think it will be easy. Also I wouldn't say it  ...

I hadn't thought yet to kill so many enemies while being at low hp in the same match. Thanks for suggestion!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-16 11:27 PM GMT+8