Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 591|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Community] Make animated series about Aspirants (with Fanny and Layla)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-6 02:25 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In early December of the previous year, I watched all the episodes of "Legends of Dawn: The Sacred Stone". In my opinion, an animated series about upcoming skins of Fanny and Layla would be a good idea not only to gain/convince to return players, but also to allow Moonton and Bytedance to gain more money.
Post time 2022-1-6 03:45 AM | Show all posts
For this type of animation series to be made, they have to think of creating bad guys or Villain.
Post time 2022-1-6 04:02 AM | Show all posts
Unfortunately I still haven't been able to see the Legends of Dawn series however I have seen a few clips that look really well made. Honestly, I would love to see an aspirants series mainly just because its based on Anime
But I also think there would be a need for more characters so we'll have to wait
Post time 2022-1-6 12:36 PM | Show all posts
Natalia is such a good character to have an Anime skin, sadly she didn't get one yet.(idk if she ever going to get one).  
Post time 2022-1-7 11:23 AM | Show all posts
Agree with this. Anime has a huge audience and an animated anime based on The aspirants, wud be great for marketing as well as entertainment.
Post time 2022-1-7 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Hello !
These skins are really cool !
I don't know how much they will cost, I think quite expensive because it will still be an event specially dedicated for that...
But I think it was a good idea too, especially with this manga game (Game Z) that people love !
 Author| Post time 2022-1-8 07:37 AM | Show all posts
Those robots which fought against Beatrix would be perfect as villains (alternatively I would choose demons of the abyss).
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-22 07:12 AM GMT+8