Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 420|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] heros who need to revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-6 06:15 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
In 2022,moonton should create an event that player can choose heros that they wish to revamp like hanabi.
Post time 2022-1-7 11:26 AM | Show all posts
Yeah agree. There will be more events like that where players gotta choose for the hero to be revamped. Right now, vexana & faramis are undergoing revamped. Cant wait to try them out.
Post time 2022-1-6 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Rafael0000 at 2022-1-7 12:03 AM

I think Moonton can handle this itself. Leave this job to Moonton. Some rewamps are not good.

Comments

True, but that doesn't mean we can't discuss it at a coffee break ;d  Post time 2022-1-8 04:48 PM
Post time 2022-1-8 12:31 AM | Show all posts
Definitely! However I must say that MLBB devs checks most of the suggestions and consider them. Many in the past have been listed to and we can only expect it to be more in the coming updates.
As you may know, there is also the 'Reforge your Legend' event that occurs periodically that takes up players' votes and thats great so far but we need more!
Thanks for your suggestion!

P.s: I will move this thread to the suggestion section.
Post time 2022-1-8 12:36 AM | Show all posts
If I recall correctly, they did have a poll back then, but isn't as often. Don't forget to suggest this one as well in-game as it'll also contribute to making it happen soon.

On the side note, I do believe that they need to work on old and underrated heroes as well and like lengthen hero releases interval.
Post time 2022-1-8 04:48 PM | Show all posts
They also consifer suggestions that come to Customer Support! (about the "who to revamp" thingy).
Hanabi (someone mentioned her above) YES she needs a revamp. Not a buff, not a nerf, nothing like that, but a revamp, to make her more interesting to play.
In my opinion, Grock also needs one, i remember there was a time we used to ban him...but now, it's like no one knows he exists anymore.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 05:01 PM GMT+8