Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 502|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Request] Wha is destination event?

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-6 09:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-8 01:59 AM

Screenshot_20220106-131028.png

I mean what is this event? What is Gusion mean? If i try to analyzation, it will be like - "i am not meta slave, its make me unrules this game. I dont like a meta characters, meta builds and etc. I have my own way". But its like astrology based on the Barnum effect.

Anyway.  What are you get? And what it mean for you? Is it just random, or really have some match history impact?
Post time 2022-1-7 12:18 AM | Show all posts
I think it is just random. Because Leomord came to me. I used Leomord very little in the Brawl mode.
Post time 2022-1-7 08:10 AM | Show all posts
I do not get it either, It doesn't explain anything, but I think it calculates what heroes you play the most and chose the place thats common and give it to you. I also got the Moniyan Empire as well. I played mostly: Lesley, Tigreal, Natalia, Guinevere, Odette, and small amount of granger. and they're all from the Moniyan Empire.
Post time 2022-1-8 12:33 AM | Show all posts
I'd say to wait for further announcements regarding it. Additionally, did you mean Gossen? Gossen is Gusion's other name in other region.
Post time 2022-1-8 11:10 AM | Show all posts
i didnt get an event at all, man, pain.
Post time 2022-1-24 11:03 PM | Show all posts
I believe I had gotten Kagura
Used to play her alot in the past and now only really in alot of brawl games
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-28 08:01 AM GMT+8