Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 542|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Mood] A Introduction of My Daily

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-8 03:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-8 03:44 AM

Dear anyone who read this, I let it be my mood sharing today. I just share my result and my history most of my match, whatever! Did you find out when you: "Wow, win win win win winning streak, next it will come back with you a clap with lose lose lose losing streak!" I feel like an infinity cycle of a clap and a sweet, forever, non-stop. You will feel like riding a roller coaster, freaking happy, freaking mad. What you will meet in those matches as a solo player. You will meet some afk players, toxic players, trolling players, hyper players, provocative players, aggressive players, sudden left out players and more. Besides, you will also find out that: Damn it, I have chosen this role, come on, why choose again! (A lot of same ROLE) Or something like: "Please la, don't choose XXX, this f***ing weak" (Hell yea, lose). And things like that always happen: "Come on, you have chosen this already wat, why change that at the last minute! (Like a surprise bundle)" Another one: "Walao, freaking hell I can't resist, cannot defend, can't even once because you already died" (You always being irony Bego... XX) In the end, you will find out you play to enjoy and have fun but the game just makes you lose your temper and rage. Be peaceful in your mind, because nothing you can do about it, just continue playing.

Hope my result of collection won't fail you XD

12-28,29.jpg 12-30,31-min.jpg 01-03,04,06-min.jpg 01-07,08-min.jpg

Post time 2022-1-8 04:39 PM | Show all posts
In my opinion, it's not that important whether it's a classic match or not! Au contraire, in ranked you can BAN annoying op heroes, but in classic you can't! Which means, matches become slightly harder, since you can have op, new meta heroes in both teams!
So, good job to you for the victories! As for the defeats...these are impossible to dodge so, we all win some, then lose some.
I for one, play only ranked..and, funny, only solo. Things are different for me there, as it tends to be more defeats than wins..You'll see more trolls and afks in ranked than you see in classic, no idea why.
Post time 2022-1-8 03:36 PM | Show all posts
Classic matches?.....I cant say anything more.
Post time 2022-1-8 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Classic is where many people practice so we can ignore it

Comments

Ignore it why?  Post time 2022-1-9 05:39 PM
 Author| Post time 2022-1-8 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-8 08:11 PM

It's just my daily result be calm, bro! Just a sharing of my mood for playing matches. I like classic more than rank, I don't play rank since it been failed me too much... But I agree with @shinee. 's point. Non-stop troller or afk players around us. I enjoy my match lol! Haha
Post time 2022-1-9 05:39 PM | Show all posts
I don't know why you all consider Classic just like VS AI or something. Please do explain why classic matches don't matter
Post time 2022-1-9 08:09 PM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-1-9 05:39 PM
I don't know why you all consider Classic just like VS AI or something. Please do explain why classi ...

Classic is a place to have fun for me not for win

If winning matters, I will be playing rank

No matter how many classic games I win, there will not be any change in rank, MMR, street rank

It only affects the win rate
Post time 2022-1-10 12:24 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2022-1-9 05:39 PM
I don't know why you all consider Classic just like VS AI or something. Please do explain why classi ...

1) Classic matchmaking based on rank, but have no rank change. This way, you may reach Mythic every season, but be a epic and play against epic forever.

2) Classic matchmaking based on AVG team rank, what even worst. If you mythic but play with grandmaster, for example, you will face 5 epics. Because (grandmaster + mythic)/2 = epic

3) It have no bans or counterpicks. If some character is OP, you have no way to deny pick. Also, some characters like Fanny can picked free, without fear to face their counter picks. (Imagine OP characters in our game Lol.How glad to we have no them, right?)  

4) In classic only 2 type of players. 1 - practice and learn. 2 - Play their main characters. So, its typical situation, when someone take character frist time and face opponent with 1000+ games.

5) It have no progress. I mean no stars, ranks nothing. I dont know why its matter for me, but i play only ranked even when i smurf.
Its for me personally. And i not thought its like a AI mode. More like... Arena. For me.
Post time 2022-1-15 04:27 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2022-1-9 08:09 PM
Classic is a place to have fun for me not for win

If winning matters, I will be playing rank

I guess you didn't get the discussion....the point is that some tend to believe that classic matches don't matter, that they're like AI or something. I for one believe classic is harder than ranked, since there you can't ban heroes.

Comments

Hahaha I guess so  Post time 2022-1-16 04:01 AM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-10-1 09:58 AM GMT+8