Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 501|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Shop] Please Revamp Miya Legend Skin

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-9 03:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 血梅MAYN at 2022-1-9 03:46 AM

Can anyone tell the Devs to revamp Miya Legend skin? I really don't like the skin when I am using it. Especially its appearance, I feel its appearance look clumsy kind of too much of the feather on her costume... The purpose of feather? I think it's like a peacock by the way. And most important its hair, can it try like braids? Her ponytail hair with braid always reminds me of a horse's tail! Horrible look. In my opinion, I think she deserves much better than the look right now.

In addition to its skill effect, it's ultimate I really hope to remain as the previous butterfly wing, maybe try to optimise the wing become better? Its name is Modena Butterfly not Flower! I don't feel gorgeous, the design is more like its burden add on it...

I hope she can be so excellent as well like Lesley!

I know kind of rude to say about its design. But I really hope the Devs could take some action about it...

Have a great day!

Screenshot 2022-01-09 032002.jpg Screenshot 2022-01-09 032639.jpg

Post time 2022-1-9 07:34 AM | Show all posts
The skin name is Modena Butterfly, why is there feathers, oh wait no she's an Elf, but I think her bow should have more of a butterfly design and her clothes would represents of what a fantasy High Elf would wear. Plus, why is there a Hummingbird at the intro, they can change that into a forest spirit/fairy or Midnight Purple Butterfly. And the bg would need to be more refined.
Post time 2022-1-12 05:40 PM | Show all posts
Yes, I agree with you.
Personally, I don't like this skin. That's why I never bought it even though I love Miya!

Reading your comments, I asked myself the same question regarding feathers. What is the relation between feathers and a butterfly ... because, butterflies don't really have one (feathers) ... Surprising!
I don't like her hairstyle, the feathers on her head ... it looks like a rooster ...

Afterwards I find that the colors and the feathers are not ugly but the whole is too much!

I am for the idea of Calamity! A leprechaun would be too cute !!!

I support your post !
 Author| Post time 2022-1-21 06:16 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your support... But I hope Moonton could hear those voices, to be more attentively. Actually, there are a lot of opinions to be provided not only by me, also by other player who playing MLBB! It could be found by other platform such as Youtube, just when is the time could let Devs to take their action?
Post time 2022-1-22 08:56 PM | Show all posts
Wasn't Miya's skin revamped last year? There are probably low chances of any changes now but much thanks for your suggestion
It's already sent so hopefully we could see something for her
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-17 12:27 AM GMT+8