Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 556|Reply: 0
Collapse the left

[Im playing MLBB] Heroes' Voices in Chinese (part 3)

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-9 08:58 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi guys! Moonton recently launched their Chinese server for testing, and i'm lucky to be able to take part in it. Currently, they run in a different application, and a lot of things are still unfinished. For instance, not all heroes are there, not all skins are there, our events are still not available in their server, but they do have some testing phase events which give rewards such as getting free diamonds, heroes, and skins.

The most interesting thing....

ALL THE HEROES HAVE CHINESE VOICE DUBBING!!!

I'm particularly excited about this, not sure about you guys though. Can't wait for the voice to come to the original server as well~

In this video, I will be showing the announcer voices, 8 heroes' voices and some other things.
Comment down below to let me know if I missed anything, or if you would like to hear which hero's voices first. I can only do 8 per vid, it's a lot of work and it will take some time for me to complete them all xD but i will try my best!

Featured heroes: Luoyi, Yuzhong, Kagura, Pharsa, Harith, Rafaela, Argus, Freya

Hope you enjoy watching and have a nice day! If you do, consider leaving a like and subscribing! Thanks!

Boba Meow's Channel:

https://youtube.com/channel/UCjS3onj6kbVTT5z4jsqRu8A

Check out my channel for more guides!

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-27 11:11 PM GMT+8