Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 791|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Request] Inspire

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-14 09:47 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As you know with the recent buff, it helps old marksman to become viable pick again. Mythic 2 currently and I carry team with layla, moskov, miya, irithel, and other non meta marksman. However, irithel basic attack which release 3 arrow count as 3 inspire stack (8 basic attack stack for inspire). Is it possible if her basic attack count as 1 inspire stack? since developers also make DHS passive count once for her basic attack.(3 arrow).
 Author| Post time 2022-1-15 07:12 PM | Show all posts
yes her ult very good when using inspire. idk why they dont change her normal basic attack to make inspire work too. the dhs buff i am neutral because i can see that become a problem.
Post time 2022-1-14 06:45 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-1-14 10:57 AM
@MightyMamba

Indeed, it is unfair that the conditions doesn't favour her at all. I would also sugge ...

Nope. Beatrix, was nerfed and yeah every of her attack use DHS, but every of this attack deal 2% instead of 9% damage. Same with Kimmy. So, its possible to Itithel if every of her arrow deal 3% instead of 9% only. Or i thought woude be better if inspire also counts as one attack instead 3.
Post time 2022-1-14 10:57 AM | Show all posts
@MightyMamba

Indeed, it is unfair that the conditions doesn't favour her at all. I would also suggest for DHS passive to apply to all arrows as it is about time; there's so many other MMs that do this such as Claude and Beatrix, so why can't Irithel enjoy it as well? Plus she's quite weak in this META.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-14 11:43 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2022-1-14 10:57 AM
@MightyMamba

Indeed, it is unfair that the conditions doesn't favour her at all. I would also sugge ...

cant agree more. thats why no one use her in tournament. would be great if this get considered for upcoming update. thank you
Post time 2022-1-14 03:44 PM | Show all posts
I think that will be a great advantage for Irithel. Not sure whether it will make her OP or not
Post time 2022-1-15 09:45 AM | Show all posts
wouldn't it make sense to only use her inspire while she is using ult? She going to use one explosive arrow per inspire. Why use it while she is normal attack, is a waste.
Post time 2022-1-15 10:56 PM | Show all posts
@Magnum_bangbang

Irithel is quite weak though compared to these MMs that I mentioned. Quite bad actually. Even as an Irithel main, I feel suffocated and suppressed whenever I use Irithel nowadays. Much more than even Layla or Miya.
Post time 2022-1-15 10:58 PM | Show all posts
@MightyMamba

I know right. It's sad really because Irithel, like other MMs like Hanabi has been forgotten for far too long. Both Irithel and Hanabi even received nerfs that are unjustified because they were already very weak back then when the nerfs happened, while back in those days' META MMs got buffed when they are the ones that should be nerfed.
Post time 2022-1-18 09:48 AM | Show all posts
I definitely wouldn't mind the use of dhs as passive. Second her first skill deals a lot of dmg for no reason it makes more sense for her passive to utilize dhs.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-9-25 07:07 PM GMT+8