Return to list New
Author: Burnzey91
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Experience Lane needs a serious boost

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2022-1-16 09:04 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-16 07:47 PM
I have 2 questions.

1) What about mid lane? Its might be even worse position, because have no any ...

1) yes Mid lane lacks either perk, after a test my character does get up to level 4 and a quarter earning 1300 gold after 4th wave. I don't actually have much experience to test mid lane, though my guess is as mentioned previously it's easier to rotate to either lane as mid than top or bottom

2) hero choice is irrelevant as long as the same emblems and hero were used for the test. I chose Balmond because he has self heals, is a starter hero and is easier to gauge when clearing all minions and jungle as fighter / assassins are great for clearing waves in timely fashion. I could use a mage but I'd be sitting there for days and it doesn't give accurate results as mages don't usually jungle.

At the one minute 30 mark my jungle was level 4 and at 1038 gold. This actually means jungle gets more gold and levels faster than the exp lane, and just shy of 200 gold from gold lane.
Post time 2022-1-16 10:51 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-16 10:52 PM
hero choice is irrelevant as long as the same emblems and hero were used for the test

Sorry, but nope. Line farm is limited by minion came time. You cant farm more than came in to you(if we not count the jungle minions). And you cant farm less, because they will die anyway, even if you ignore them. You need lasthit only for incress you farm.

Jungle on another hand. You farm limited by you minion killing speed. In other words by you DPS. that different by characters. Even you clear you jungle, you may gank, kill turttle or steal opponent jungle minions.

For example, i was test Balmont and Saber, special for you.. For Balmont on 1:30 i was clear both buffs, crab and 2 minons around red buff.
For saber, on 1:30, i am also clear both buffs, crab, but only one minion around red buff. Which about 10-15% of golds(i forgot to check it, sorry).
And this 2 heroes, both have good starting farm. I mean some jungle have much lower farming speed.

Also. When i testing, i was face one thing. Testing in training mode is uncorrect, because miinion spawn time is different. In real game it around 0:25, but in training mode its around 0:02. Which slow you own a little. So, i go in to custom against one AI for this test.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-17 05:48 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Burnzey91 at 2022-1-17 10:04 AM
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-16 10:51 PM
Sorry, but nope. Line farm is limited by minion came time. You cant farm more than came in to you(i ...

Yes, what's your point though? The original test was to demonstrate how much xp / gold is generated per perk lane with 100% last hits to make an accurate comparison. Clearing waves with Balmond is just as easy as clearing jungle due to skill 2. Of all heroes, he's the most balanced for the test. This rings true with any fighter / assassin as they're usually junglers.

I think you miss the idea what a balanced test incorporates though. Every game will have different circumstances and strategies based on players as you mentioned and so you have to forgo those outside influences to get raw data. In other words: Balmond, emblems and items are controlled variables.

Testing must be done in custom match, not hero training.
Edit:

BTW it's still 1 min 30 with Saber
IMG_20220117_100303.jpg
Post time 2022-1-17 03:56 PM | Show all posts
I guess they can make it when 4th wave hit, EXP laners is level 4 already. It would make fighters be more aggressive early game. And if one got zoned out, it would be a huge loss. But when doing this, Moonton need to make arrangement on those broken, lane dominating fighters(i.e. Paquito, Yu Zhong, Esmeralda, Alice, etc…)
Post time 2022-1-17 05:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-17 05:32 PM
Burnzey91 replied at 2022-1-17 05:48 AM
Yes, what's your point though? The original test was to demonstrate how much xp / gold is generated ...

Hm, you balmont clear speed lower than my. NVM.

Well, idk. As support player, i not really carry about farm. Maybe you right. For me, jungle ganks, when they take 4 level frist is really painfull.
Post time 2022-1-18 06:01 AM | Show all posts
It is good suggestion but developers dont care suggestions from players especially from this forum.

Sometimes they care some popular youtubers opinions.Its all.
But good suggestion.
Post time 2022-1-18 08:21 AM | Show all posts
Definitely. Think of this way if khaleed could reach the same level and have 200 gold more in gold lane then what exactly is the pt of him being in an exp lane. I think a level will have to do.
Post time 2022-1-19 06:25 AM | Show all posts
i feel like mid lane needs some compensation, like the bonus exp or gold you get from the other lanes, its pretty sucky to play the mid lane, with chances of enemies flanking or ambushing you from both sides, high risk, not much reward tbh.
Post time 2022-1-22 10:45 AM | Show all posts
Gannicus27 replied at 2022-1-18 06:01 AM
It is good suggestion but developers dont care suggestions from players especially from this forum.

Actually there have been quite a few changes in the game that I've seen being suggested in Forum sometime before. As I also collect them, I know it well.

@Burnzey91, thanks for your explanations. It's a really good suggestion so hopefully it can be considered and worked upon as soon as possible
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-7-6 10:16 AM GMT+8