Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 466|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Query] Combat Trial

[Copy link]
Post time 2022-1-15 12:33 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So there is this web browser event called "Combat Trial", where like every other web event they made, there is a chance to win a permanent skin or something along that line.

Normally, I dont really care about these type of events, but I saw there was a GUARANTEED Fanny lifeguard skin. Even got a chance to get a Chang'e skin if I choose fanny route.

My question here is where and how to i even reach the point to get that fanny skin?

There is a button to "claim rewards", but it just send me back to "Combat Drill"

Also what does the "Recognition" and "Aminity" bar does the higher it gets? Does it get reseted everyday, or must i fill it up completely in order to get the guaranteed skin?

Lastly, I just sucessfully invited a friend back into mlbb who havent played in a month for the special resources. But it seems like each "co-op" combat drill only gives half an Aminity bar. Does this mean i have to somehow recall/make new account for a total of 10 times to completely fill the bar?
Post time 2022-1-15 10:21 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2022-1-16 12:15 AM

1 - You not need to put any button, you will get reward automatucly.

2 - "Recognition" and "Aminity" will never reset. Every 3 Recognition will convert in to 0.5 Aminity. You need reach a 5 Aminity to get you free skin.

3 - You may invait nothing (technically) and just complite "solo" combat 30 times. But yeah, if you want to complite it by 1 day, you may just create 10 acounts.

4 - By "invait new player" means not ivnaite new player in to MLBB. Its mean invait player that not start web event already.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-18 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-15 10:21 PM
1 - You not need to put any button, you will get reward automatucly.

2 - "Recognition" and "Aminit ...

Then is it possible to finish this event completely without inviting new people?
Post time 2022-1-18 05:19 PM | Show all posts
WhoseSqueeks replied at 2022-1-18 10:23 AM
Then is it possible to finish this event completely without inviting new people?

Well, nope. I was mistake. Event will long for 8 days. Every day you may get a 8 resource. Its 64 resources. And 4, frist time = 68.  
For complite without invait you need a 30 * 4 = 120 perfect resourses.

Sorry.

You need to invite smurfs. Also, idk, is it work now. Yesterday it was broken for me.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-18 11:56 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2022-1-18 05:19 PM
Well, nope. I was mistake. Event will long for 8 days. Every day you may get a 8 resource. Its 64  ...

ye i made a smurf account but for some reason the game doesnt process it as a new acc and i didnt get the special stuuf :(

Guess i wont be able to get that fanny skin
Post time 2022-1-22 10:41 AM | Show all posts
WhoseSqueeks replied at 2022-1-18 11:56 PM
ye i made a smurf account but for some reason the game doesnt process it as a new acc and i didnt  ...

Have you checked any guides on youtube? I haven't checked myself but most titles mention it being 'guaranteed'. It's worth a try tho and I think realted to your smurf account, use a different browser. I've seen some people mention some restrictions when using both accounts on a single browser so you can try that out.
 Author| Post time 2022-1-27 10:06 AM | Show all posts
imAldric replied at 2022-1-22 10:41 AM
Have you checked any guides on youtube? I haven't checked myself but most titles mention it being  ...

Oh yeh i figured that out eventually from my friends. Still got the guaranteed fanny skin :DDD Got it just in time the event ended
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-27 09:00 PM GMT+8